Chapter 19

I was currently sitting in Ethan room watching him edit the video for Tuesday, Grayson was asleep my poor little baby was passed out. "What should the title be" Ethan says "I really don't know E" "We need film an intro prior to the one you and Grayson filmed" "Should I go wake him up" "Yes because we have to upload this video today still even though it isn't Tuesday it's the best news we could have ever received" "don't you think it's best if you tell your parents first before uploading the video" "You have a point let me go wake up Grayson"

He walks out and a few minutes later they both return Grayson looking very sexy in his sleepy state. "We need to call mom and dad and tell them about this" "They going to flip E they haven't even met Isabella" "This calls for a trip home" Ethan says excitedly making me very nervous. They will probably hate me "Grayson what are you going to say hey mom and dad meet my girlfriend oh yeah she is pregnant" "Babe just relax and let me and Ethan handle it okay" I nod "Great our flights our booked we leave in 4 hours" "Cool I will just go home and pack a few things. How long will you guys be staying ?" "Maybe just 3-4 days. You don't need 4 bags of clothes" I laugh at Ethan comment.
_________________________________
"MOM" "I'M IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM" I walk in to see my mom doing the laundry. "Mom can I ask you something please" "what is it now again Isabella" "Can I stay out of school for this week we heading to New Jersey to go and tell Grayson family I am pregnant" "you can't stay out of school Isabella" "Mom I will ask Hailey to take notes for me" "Fine when do you leave" "in like 3 hours" she nods and I walk upstairs to pack in some clothes.

I walk into my closet and look around at all my clothes I need to look presentable but not to formal so Jeans and some shirts will do. I pack my suitcase lucky me it's only one I place it in my bedroom and wait for the twins to pick me up. I grab my phone and FaceTime Hailey.

"Hey Hails I need to show you something"
"Is it a present for me"
"Not really"
I flip the camera showing her all the test that was still laying on bathroom counter.
"WHAT you joking are you pregnant"
"Yes I will text you a picture of the sonogram"
"Congratulations Ella I am so excited I am going to be a Aunty"
I laugh at her silliness.
"I am going to New Jersey for a couple of days so I need you to take some notes"
"You going to meet his parents"
"Yup and I am so scared. What if they hate me"
"Nobody can hate you, you the nicest person I know"
"Thanks Hails anyways I think the boys are here I will call you later with more info"
"Cool good luck"

I hang up and walk downstairs to see Grayson talking to my mom. I walk back into my room grabbing my suitcase. "A little help" I say Ethan rushes up and grabs my suitcase. "ETHAN" Paisley shouts and I deadpan as Ethan face turns to horror. "Paisley hey" he says as Paisley jumps on him "you need to leave Emma for me" she says winking at him "I am not dating Emma" "oh please everybody knows you guys are a thing but when you dump her give me a call" "Okay then bye mom I will call you later" I say grabbing Ethan by the arms dragging him away from Paisley.

"You owe me big time dude" I punch Ethan in the arm we all get into the car and drive off to the airport. "Are you guys leaving your car here" "I have your mom the spare key so she will pick it up later" "Grayson I am so terrified of meeting your parents" "They will love you Bella trust me they will hate me for being irresponsible" I nod and continue to look out the window.

*NEW JERSEY*
We get out luggage a girl with blonde streaked hair coming running up to Grayson and Ethan as I stand there awkwardly watching them hug and exchange there hellos. "Cameron this is my girlfriend Isabella, Isabella this is our sister Cameron" "Hey nice to meet you" I say shyly "oh come here I love giving hugs. Finally get to meet the girl who tied down my brother" she laughs. "But quick question are you okay I saw what happened to you and I am glad you and Grayson sorted things out" "Yes I am fine and I am glad we did" but it finally hit me Grayson and I haven't sorted things out and we actually not even dating last time I checked we were just friends.

I shake the thought out my head as we walk to her car. "Mom and dad are so excited to see you guys also to meet Isabella. They pretty upset that you never told them about her and they had to find out on social media" "Just been busy Cam" they continue to talk as I just sit in the backseat sweating in placing I never knew I could sweat in damn my nerves are starting to act up now. We arrive at the house as Cameron parks the car oh dear this is it they going to kick me out the house. I get out the car and we head inside

Again having the same in counter with his parents I just stood one side as they hugs there sons. "You must be Isabella. I am Lisa and this is my husband Sean" "It's very nice to meet you I have heard nothing good things about you guys" "That's good to know cause these boys don't seem to tell us anything now a-days but what brings you guys here why the sudden urge to visit" "mom I think we all should settle in first then have a family meeting there something important to tell you guys" "Okay well Grayson you can stay with Ethan and Isabella can stay in your room." "Okay mom" we head to Grayson room as he places my suitcase on the floor.

"Are you nervous Grayson" "Very nervous Bella but they either hear it from us or the internet and that will piss them off more. Are you ready" I nod grabbing his hand. We all sit down on the sofa as his parents sits on the opposite side of us. "Should we film this" Ethan ask Grayson he looks at me then at his parents "I think we should" Ethan runs to his room to grab the camera and stand then sets it up, his parents looking even more confused. "You guys are making us worried" Grayson sighs and let's out a deep breath "Isabella is pregnant" they both start "Is this one of your pranks" they both say reminding me of when we told Ethan. "We would fly all the way here to prank you guys" they stop laughing to process it.

"You being serious Grayson" Lisa says looking extremely upset. "Yes mom she two months pregnant" he hands them a pregnancy test and one of the sonogram pictures. Lisa starts crying and those were not tears of joy nope those were tears of disappointment. "How could you be so irresponsible Grayson you damn 19 years old you throwing your life away not just yours this poor girls to you guys are just kids just damn kids I can't handle this I am about to have a panic attack please tell me this is a prank" Grayson shakes his head. "I am disappointed in the both of you" she says and walks away. Sean was just sitting there not looking to impressed himself "how did this happen Grayson"

"Dad me and Isabella went through a tough time before I left on tour and the one night we made up it was in the heat of the moment we both weren't thinking just being together was all I thought about and yes I am stupid and I am sorry I am a disappointment to you and mom."  "You not a disappointment to us Gray it's just not the news we expected." Sean then gets up and walk away. "Grayson do you mind if I go and sit outside alone I just need so fresh air" he nods as I walk out the front door and into the road I sit down on the pavement. This was such a bad idea. "Mind if I join you" I turn to see Lisa standing behind me "Sure"

"I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in anyway it's just my baby is having a baby don't get me wrong I can't wait to be a grandma and I am very excited it's just wrong timing"

"I understand fully the only reason why my parents haven't beaten me up yet is because of what happened to me. But I really am sorry about everything we should have thought about this"

"I am sure you and Grayson will be amazing parents Isabella come on let's go inside" she then hugs me and we walk inside. "I think we can share the news with the world now" Grayson says I shake my head "but you can't." "I just tweeted I was going to be an uncle" Ethan says running inside.

Let the hating begin