Chapter 7

Getting dressed I pack my make up and toiletries
OUTFIT

Grayson walks in "Morning babe need help taking you bags to the car" "Hey yes please won't be able to carry all of them" "so you really weren't joking when you said you had 4 bags" "A girl can never have enough we need options babe" He smiles and ...

Grayson walks in "Morning babe need help taking you bags to the car" "Hey yes please won't be able to carry all of them" "so you really weren't joking when you said you had 4 bags" "A girl can never have enough we need options babe" He smiles and take my bag downstairs. Lastly I place my earphones, phone, wallet and chargers and place it in my sling bag. I walk down to the foyer where everybody waiting for me. "Morning Izzy do you have everything" "Yes mom I think I do" "Be safe okay don't forget to call us when you arrive I did the transfer for you already" "thanks dad" I give him a hug and we walk to the car and head to the airport.

Upon arriving at the airport my mom did what she did best give me a lecture "Isabella please be safe and careful don't go wondering around alone, and don't do stupid things okay. You know what I mean, Grayson and Ethan I trust you will look after my daughter." "Of cause we will look after her Catherine we will take good care of her." "Okay guys you better go before you miss your flight" "Bye mom I love you" "I love you too my baby. Enjoy yourself take plenty of pictures" we get out and walk into the airport just in time to board our flight.
   7 HOURS LATER
We arrive at our villa and it's so beautiful right on the ocean.

It was breathtaking

It was breathtaking. "Me and Ethan will stay in one villa and you can have your own." "Why don't me and you share a villa Grayson" he looks at me shocked and then smiles and nods while Ethan jumps with glee that he gets his own villa.

We enter the villas and it's stunning you have your kitchen small lounge area then your bedroom looking over the clear blue ocean. I grab our suitcases and start unpacking our clothes while Grayson goes to sleep has he has a huge meeting tomorrow. I take my phone out my bag and call my mom.
"Hey mom we arrived safely"
"Hey baby that's great how is things there"
"Mom it's beautiful you should come here with dad you will not regret it"
"Please send me pictures I am glad you already like it I was very hesitant sending you there but I am glad you went"
"I really appreciate it mommy but I got to go now busy packing then I am going to go take a nap I am very exhausted"
"Okay my baby enjoy yourself"
I hang up and continue packing our clothes I look over at a very peaceful Grayson sleeping why does he have to be so hot.

After an hour of packing and yes it took me and hour to pack I am very color coordinate and very OCD at times. Grayson still snoring away I get on the bed and lay next to him and peacefully drift asleep

___________________________________
We slept right through to the next morning we were pretty tired I guess Grayson and Ethan left to have there meeting leaving me all by myself I guess it's just me and the beautiful clear blue ocean. I grab my bikini putting it on.

 I walk to the balcony and Down the steps into the ocean not a care in the world this is amazing who would have thought I would be here I was this girl from Texas a nobody I had no friends never had a boyfriend and here I am having a boyfriend a p...

I walk to the balcony and Down the steps into the ocean not a care in the world this is amazing who would have thought I would be here I was this girl from Texas a nobody I had no friends never had a boyfriend and here I am having a boyfriend a pretty fucking hot one a new best friend and living my life to the fullest I am truly a lucky girl.

After swimming and tanning all day in the sun the boys finally arrived back. "Hey babe how did the meetings go" "Went well babe just missed you" he grabs me and plants kisses all over my face "ewe get a room guys" "this is our room E" Grayson smirks and I pull away from him "so what we going to do for the rest of the day" "It's Tuesday and since I didn't get a chance to finish editing our video I have to get to work to still upload it today" "cool so Ethan I guess it's just me and you then" "I guess it is B want to head to town go and do some shopping" "sounds awesome let me just grab my purse" I get my purse and kiss Grayson goodbye.

Ethan and I walked among the many stores finding small little things to buy "You know B I have never seen my brother so happy before he really likes you I never thought he would ever get a girlfriend and here you sent from Texas to make my brother and my life whole" "I really like him too Ethan and I promise I will not leave his side" He smiles and we carry on shopping.

Arriving back at the villa to see Grayson passed out I feel a little bit sad as I didn't really get to send time with him but hey we not on vacation or his not on vacation they here to work. "I am going to head to my villa thank you for going shopping with me today B was really fun" "no prob Ethan" he walks out and I feel the need to walk Grayson up but I would be selfish wouldn't I. I groan leaving him on the sofa and plot down on my bed and slowly drift a sleep.

I am suddenly woken up by Grayson staring at me. "How long have you been watching me" "I lost track of time you just so beautiful I can't stop looking at you" "thank you Grayson" "you want to go sit outside and have a little chat" I nod and we walk out to the balcony sitting down on the chair swing. "So tell me about your life back in Texas"

"When I was in 4th grade I had a best friend called Lindsay we would do everything together we were practically inseparable but once we were in our last year of middle school she changed started talking to boys and acting differently once we got to high school things took a turn for the worse she started hanging out with the popular kids and started bullying me ever since then I have been on my own not trusting anybody again. I then started drawing and taking pictures that just made me happy. But I am so grateful to have met you and Ethan I can finally open my heart up again knowing full well you guys will never break it."

He smiles pulling me on his lap "You are the sweetest girl I have ever met you don't deserve to be treated like that nobody does" he plants a gentle kiss upon my lips as he pulls me closer in. He licks my bottom lips as I bit down not wanting to open up my mouth teasing him a bit he suddenly grabs my ass making me gasp he takes that to his advantage our tongues dancing to the rhythm of our hearts beating. He slowly picks me up and takes me into our room as he gently lays me down on the bed he tucks a strand of hair behind my ears. "I want you Grayson" was all I said as I started to take his shirt off what happened next was magical.