Chapter 28

"Want to go for a walk and maybe get some ice cream." "Sounds great Josh." We then take a nice slow walk on the beach as the water brushes up against our feet suddenly Josh freezes. "Are you okay, is something wrong." "Well well well if it isn't Joshy and who might you be." A very pretty looking blonde girl says. "Jolie this is my girlfriend Isabella, Isabella this is my ex Jolie." "it's very nice to meet you Jolie." She gives me a dirty look and ignores me completely.

"So Josh you have returned any of my calls now I can see why. You truly have degraded from me. I didn't know you were into fat girls." "Excuse me I am pregnant and you are really mean." again she ignores me. "Joshy when are we going to hang out again." "Jolie please apologize to my girlfriend immediately." "Excuse me no fucking way am I going to apologize to this fat whore." "I said NOW." He shouts making both me and Jolie catch a fright at his loud tone of voice.

"If I don't." "Jolie please don't upset me." "Or else what you going to hit me again like you did huh show your true colors Josh hit me." He grabs her by her wrist. "Josh let go you hurting me." She says as he pulls her far away from me so I can't hear there conversation, all I could do was process what the hell just happened. I see her holding her wrist I could see the pain in her eyes as they argue back and forth.

They been talking for about 4 minutes as I just sit and watch the waves hit the shore. Suddenly I see his ex storm to me I quickly get up. "Good luck staying with that abusive monster you call a boyfriend." Was all she said as she walked off. "I'm sorry you had to see that Isabella." "Can you take me home please." He says nothing and walks over to where we left our things he angrily picks it up and walks to the car with me following right behind him.

The car ride was silent nobody uttering a word. I grab my phone and text Grayson to meet me at my house he texted me back saying he was already on the way there. We arrive at my house as Josh drops me off and speeds away not even saying goodbye. "What is that all about you and lover boy have a fight." "Mom I am not in the mood for this please just send Grayson up to my room when he gets here." She smiles and continues with her gardening

As I am about to step into the house Grayson pulls up. "Hello Catherine your garden is looking beautiful." "Thank you Grayson." I roll my eyes and walk up to my bedroom with Grayson right behind me. "Do you always have to be such a suck up." "What your mom loves me." I close my room door and sit on my sofa as Grayson sits right next to me. "So why am I here Bella." "I am going to tell you something in confidence okay I don't want you to judge me all I need right now is a friend to give me good advice if you dare tell me I told you so I am kicking you out and calling Hailey." "Okay so what do you want to tell me."

I sigh "So me and Josh went to the beach and then we ran into his ex girlfriend she spoke to him and then started trash talking me as if I wasn't standing right in front of her he asked her to apologize but she refused to he then basically screamed in her face grabbed her wrist as she begged him to let her go he pulled her away they argued for few minutes she backed to me and said enjoy being with your abusive boyfriend and walked him. I asked him to bring me straight home."

"Bella I really don't know what to say just so angry with myself that I am not doing my utmost best to protect you and our daughter. Do you still want to be with this guy." "Honestly speaking Grayson yes, even after seeing what I saw it scared me a little bit but I really do want to be with him and see how things go I don't think he will ever lift his hands to me."

"As an ex boyfriend I would of probably gone and beat the shit out of him. But speaking as a friend do whatever makes you happy Bella. If you want to date him and learn from your mistakes then that's on you." I smile at him feeling much better. "How is Ethan doing." "He is loving every moment of bossing me around." I laugh at the fact of Ethan taking advantage of Grayson. I look up into Grayson brown eyes and my stomach does flips why do I feel the need to jump him Damn hormones.

I quickly get up and walk to the bathroom. I look into the mirror "control your damn self you have a boyfriend. That you can't have sex with but then again if I have sex with Grayson where is my morals I left him for almost cheating."

"Bella are you okay who you talking to." "Uhm just on the phone I will be right out." Great Isabella your phone is on the sofa world swallow me now. I walk out to Grayson giving me the explain yourself look. I innocently smile at him, "I was giving myself a pep talk." "About what." "Nothing that concerns you." "Bella I know you already when you lie you look anywhere but at me." He tilts my head up so I am looking into his eyes. "As much as I want to feel nothing for you Grayson I still love you and apart of me still wants to be with you I don't know what to do I am stuck between somebody I love and somebody I like my gut instinct would say go for the one you love but I can't make that mistake again."

He nods his head and bits his bottom lip Why is he making it so damn hard to resist him. Suddenly his lips crashes against mine my head blank the spark reignites between us he slowly pulls me closer and lifts me up carrying me to the bed.

In this moment all I cared about was being with Grayson but I knew I was soon going to regret this.