THE END (PART 2)

I slowly wake up adjusting my eyes to a very bright light feeling hazy and still a bit out of it. "You awake babe." Josh says appearing from the light. "I am not your babe." I say as I want to lunge for him I was pulled back by chains. He gives an evil laugh making me want to beat him up so badly. "Oh Isabella aren't you just a feisty one." "Why are you doing this Josh I thought we talked about this." "Prison life was not good and I am going to make you pay for what I went through."

"It's not my fault you too blame for being an abuser ASSHOLE." He smacks me hard through my face making it burn in the process. "That is no way to speak to me baby. I am going to teach you how to respect me." I don't say anything back not wanting him to hurt me. "Come on Baby you need to eat up so you can be health." He grabs a bowl and starts feeding me some oatmeal. I move my face away not opening my mouth. He grabs hold of my face squeezing my cheeks with his fingers making me welp in pain he shoves the spoon on my mouth and closes my mouth with his hand and pinches my nose close with his other. I had to swell I tried so hard not to puke.

I manage to take in all the food he hands me bottle of water. I place it into my legs and open it up I drank the water up in less the seconds. "Why you doing this to me Josh why me." He looks at me then looks away. "Okay babe I need to go get a few things then the fun will begin." He walks out leaving me alone in a dungeon type room. This room is way worse then the basement I was in it smelled so bad there was cockroaches everywhere and maybe a mouse or two running around and instead of a bed I was sitting on the cold concrete floors.

I didn't have my wedding dress on just an oversized T-Shirt which he probably changed me while I was knocked out. Oh Grayson wherever you may be please come save me. Tears stream down my face as I think about my babies I need to stay strong and fight for them.

GRAYSON POV

We have been getting so many calls and tweets about people spotting Josh or the SUV but it all leads to dead ends it's been a week since Isabella was kidnapped and we had no leads whatsoever. I was starting to lose my mind I couldn't be around the kids even though they needed me more then anything but my mom and Catherine has been a great help I haven't slept maybe for a hour or two I just wanted Isabella home.

I sit in front of the computer and scroll through my feed trying to find something anything at this point my heart is hurting I feel numb my significant other was gone and there was nothing I can do about it. "Grayson we have a lead his keeping her in a cabin in Arizona."

ISABELLA POV
I haven't seen Josh for days I was dehydrated and hungry I was trying so hard not to fall a sleep to scared if I do I will never walk up again. The door opens and in walks Josh and man was I excited not to see him just to get some food down my throat. He throws down a bag of in-and-out and I eat away like a wild beast who just came out of my hibernation. After finishing my fries and burger I drink my soda as Josh walks back in with a metal tray. It was to high for me to see what was on it but Josh grin made me rethink it was cake.

He holds a scalpel in his hand and I take a huge gulp as I look into Josh eyes pleading with him. "Turn around." I shake my head. He takes his cigarette and pushes it into my flesh I wince in pain as tears stream down my face. "Josh please." I beg "SHUT THE FUCK UP." He screams. "I will do anything for you anything please just stop hurting me." "I SAID SHUT UP." He says as I feel the cold knife stab through my left side stomach. I look at Josh with eyes wide open as he pulls the scalpel out blood seeping through the T-Shirt.

My breathing becomes rapid as if I was about to take my last breath. "Calm down babe calm down I can fix this I can fix this." Josh grabs a clothes and places it hard against my open wound. I wince and try to move away he runs out and runs back inside with a bottle of vodka I shake my head. As he pours the vodka on my open wound making me scream in agony. At this point I was sweating from head to toe the pain was so bad and I know I was losing a lot of blood. "I am going to have to stitch you up." He runs back out few minutes later her walks in with a needle and thread. "This is going to hurt." But before he could place the needle near my flesh I passed out.

*************************************
Waking up I immediately feel my wound which was stitched close. Josh was sitting in front of me smoking a cigarette "You such a weak ass pussy." He say "Fuck you Josh." Worst mistake he grab the cigarette once again and burns it into my neck. "Don't fuck with me Isabella." He gives me one hard punch to the face making my nose and mouth start bleeding. "Is that the best you got Josh." He starts punching me repeatedly making me start to lose consciousness. He stops just in time I spit out some blood looking him dead in the face. "You the biggest pussy to walk this earth you beat on woman cause you can't fight real men." He punches me so hard that my face rocks back hitting the concrete wall. He pulls me by my head and kicks me right by my wound I could feel the stitches break with the impact.

I wince in pain but hide it not showing him the fear I have I laugh "oh Josh try harder." This upset Josh this made him more angry that he couldn't be satisfied with my pain cause I was not showing him. "Is this the best you got Josh." I could see him turn red with anger he storms at the door. My one was started to swell up already and slowly started to close I was a ticking time bomb that this point all I wanted to do was give up. He walks back in holding a revolver gun. "You think this is a joke Isabella I will die for you would you die for me." "Fuck no you psycho." He places two bullets in the cylinder he spins it and clicks in back into the gun.

My heart beating rapidly now I was scared and there was no hiding it. "Josh please I have kids." "Oh not so tough now hey." "Josh please don't." He places the gun to my head and pulls the trigger.
CLICK
"Lucky you Isabella." He place the gun against my arms and again he pulls the trigger.
CLICK
"3rd times a charm baby."

GRAYSON POV
The cops, FBI ambulance were surrounding the cabin the black SUV parked in front I knew she was here I could just feel it. "Don't worry Isabella I will get you out." I whisper to myself. Suddenly a gun shot echo through the woods and my heart stops another gun shot goes off as the cops rushes into the cabin. I prayed to god Isabella was okay. I hear over the monitor that they found two bodies we need the paramedics in here. They rush inside with two stretches and at this moment I couldn't stand here and wait for them to bring her out I needed to go see Isabella I run past the cops and into the cabin. "Where is she." I ask "Sir you can't go in there place you need to wait outside." "But that's my wife that's my everything in there." "Sorry sir it's for the best please wait outside."

I walk back out as Ethan grabs hold of me. "She going to be okay Grayson she going to be okay." The paramedics walk out with two stretches each with white clothes covering the faces. "Maybe it's not them Grayson maybe it's somebody else." Ethan tries to reassure me. I catch a glimpse of her brown hair as her left hand falls out from the side I spot the engagement ring. "This can't be happening right now she can't be dead Ethan." I fall to the ground my heart was shattered into a billion pieces this has to be a dream "She was suppose to be my wife we were suppose to live happily ever after." Ethan hugs me and I could hear him crying.

My life has no meaning now