Chapter 31

I couldn't believe that Grayson would be so selfish to take away Bailey. I suddenly hear sirens outside our house and rush downstairs to see two officers in the foyer. "Mom what's going on." "I called them to report Josh." "Why would you do that mom he did nothing wrong." "Nothing wrong look at your face all beat up." "How can you do this to me. How dare you." "Ma'am this is out of your hands now. He has beaten you up and if you don't want to lay a charge against him your mom Can because you still under age."

I look at my mom and shake my head. "I HATE YOU." I shout and run up the stairs. I bang my room door close falling down on my bed and cry. How can my mom betray my trust like this. I grab my phone and call Josh.

"Hey where are you."
"At my parents house."
"You need to leave the country Josh my parents laid a charge against you they will come look for you."
"Come with me Isabella my parents has a place in Mexico we can stay at."
"I don't know Josh."
"I promise I won't hurt you again please just come with me so we can be happy let's not allow them to separate us."
"Josh"
"I will be at the airport at 10pm if you want to meet me there then so be it."

He hangs up leaving me to make the biggest choice I could ever make. If I leave with him not only will I be able to keep Bailey but I can start a new life with Josh. If I stay I will only be surrounded with people I hate. I text Josh

ME: I will see you at the airport.

I lock my phone and look at the time it's now 6pm I only have a few hours to head to our place and pack my things. I grab my phone and order myself an Uber I walk downstairs to see my parents still talking to the cops. "Isabella come here." I walk into the family room and lean against the door frame. "Can you give your statement please." "I have nothing to say no statement to make no charges to lay I am leaving now so you can do whatever you want." I walk out at the same time that I get a message to say that my Uber is outside.

I look back at my house am I making the right decision. I get into the Uber and head over to my house.

Walking into my place I quickly grab all the necessary things clothes toiletries passports I pack Josh bags as well and some of Bailey baby things. When I was finish it was already 9pm I then call Josh to pick me up from the house so we both can head to the airport together. His parents stays like 7 house away from ours so he was here in no time.

"Isabella I am so sorry look what I did to you." He says as he cups my cheeks I pull away. "Help me put the bags in the car we need to leave before the cops shows up. We place all the bags in the car and head to the airport. We sat in silence hearing nothing but the radio playing Ariana grande Imagine. I couldn't help but think about what Grayson said I would have probably been singing my lungs out right now.

We arrive at the airport just in time to catch our flight Josh offers me the window seat. "Isabella I don't know what got into me I was not myself I didn't mean to lay my hands on you." "Did you beat up Jolie." "Isabella." "Just answer me Josh did you beat up Jolie." "Yes I did." "You lied to me Josh I still though maybe something happened to you while you were away but you lied." "I can explain." "I hate liars you a psychopath Josh I can't believe I am throwing my life away for a piece of shit."

He lifts his hand but quickly places it bag down as the flight attendant stands next to him. "We about to take off. Is everything okay." "Can I get off this plane." "Sorry ma'am but the doors are closed." She walks off and Josh grabs a hold of my wrist. "You not fucking going anywhere." "You hurting me Josh let go of my me." I say with tear filled eyes he let's go of my wrist not before twisting it as hard as he possible can.

I looked out the window as our plane takes off holding my soon to be bruised wrist. I wipe away the tears that escaped my eyes not wanting him to see me weak.

Josh was asleep and I stayed looking out the window for the 4 hours of the flight Grayson I wish I listened to you. Our flight lands and Josh wakes up I don't look at him nor talk to him. "Let's go Isabella." He says very harshly. We walk to get our luggage and wait for our taxi to pick us up. Josh frantically types away on his phone and smile like a kid in a candy shop.

We arrive at Josh parents vacation house and I have to admit it was breathtaking right on the beach. "I am going out you keep your ass in door there cameras all over this house I will be watching you." I nod "give me your phone." With out hesitating I grab my phone from my pocket and hand it to Josh. He grabs it and throws it against the wall making it shatter into pieces. "Now go and pack our things." I grab the luggage and carrying it into the first room I could find.

Josh walks out and gets into a car and drives away I have no communication with anybody I miss my parents I should have listened to them to Grayson to Hailey. I continue packing our clothes away. It was currently 3am in the morning and I was exhausted I lay down on the bed and slowly drift asleep.

__________________________________

I wake up to loud banging sounds Josh must be home. I get out of bed and walk downstairs to see something I shouldn't have. Josh was busy kissing and undress a blonde chick that looked like a hooker. A knot in my throat starts forming threatening tears about to stream down my face. I quickly walk back up the stairs and into the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and cry myself back to sleep.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP." I hear Josh scream I immediately jump up out of bed. "Go make me breakfast." I nod and walk into the kitchen. I see the hooker still laying on the sofa very naked making me cringe. How does this idiot want me to make him breakfast if there is no food. Josh walks in the kitchen and I freeze. "What you doing standing around." "There isn't food." "THEN FUCKING GO GET FOOD"

He walks out and comes back in and throws money on the kitchen table. "There a store a few blocks away. You can walk and dare you run away I will haunt you down." I nod and grab the money I walk back to my room and quickly get dressed. I walk back downstairs and see Josh making out with the hooker I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

The way I feel I wish I can just get knocked over by a bus.