Chapter 12

It's been a month since the incident happen and I have been learning to cope with it. Ethan bought me this rubber band every time Amanda would bully me I would just bang it against my wrist and count till 10. Grayson and I have been stronger then ever he has been by my side every single day so has Hailey.

I am currently sitting in my room doing my homework till Grayson burst through my doors. "What are you doing here" "Me and Ethan going on tour" "WHAT that's amazing babe" "I know but that means I am going to be away from you for two months" "that's long time babe but I know you wanted this for so long I am so happy for you and Ethan" "going to be amazing it's me James, Emma, Ethan and Madison Beer." "Wish I could be with you when do you leave" "Next month" "enough time for us to spend every single second with each other"

He pulls me off the bed and starts kissing me. "Babe my parents are downstairs" "they don't know I am here" I look at me confused. "I came in the same time as Paisley did my car is parked outside on the street and as far as I know your parents doesn't disturb you when you busy with homework" I laugh and walk over to my room door and lock it. I start getting undressed and try to be sexy but that got me to fall hard on my ass making Grayson burst into laughter. "Not funny babe not funny" I get on top of Grayson straddling him. "Are you going to miss this" "You have no idea baby"
___________________________________
Grayson and I lay in bed butt naked just cuddling "Hailey been at our place a lot these past few weeks I think she has the hearts for Ethan" "they would make such a great couple" suddenly there is a banging on my door "oh my goodness go hide in my closet" we both quickly scramble to put on our clothes. "ISABELLA" my mom shouts and I push Grayson butt naked into my closet.

I put on his T-Shirt and open the door my mom looks at me then looks around "I thought I heard Grayson" "uh ah no, why would he be here are you silly" gosh she going to know I'm lying. "Your father and I are going away for 2weeks on a business trip Robert will be in Texas so Stephen is in charge okay we leave tonight" "So mom can I have a party" "Oh hell no" "mom I am asking you permission because I know the house is surrounded with cameras and I am going to throw one anyways" she stares at me "Fine but anything breaks it's coming out of your pocket. Come on and say goodbye to your dad and I we will be downstairs" "let me just put on some pants" I close the door and lock it.

"You better get dressed I am going downstairs stay here and stay silent okay I will call you once my parents are gone." I grab my bathrobe and head downstairs to say goodbye to my mom and dad. "Have a safe trip guys" "You kids be good and remember anything breaks you guys are paying for it don't get to wild please and Isabella no drinking"
My parents leave and I run back into my room. Seeing Grayson passed out I set my alarm and get into bed with him.

Waking up this morning I am tired as hell "Grayson wake up I need to get ready for school" he groans and stands up "I will go make you some breakfast okay" I nod and get ready for school. I have a test I didn't study for and I know I am going to fail and the last thing I need is a F. I walk down to the kitchen where Grayson busy talking on the phone looking very excited. "Great we will be ready, okay bye" He turns around to face me "babe tour dates have been changed we already sold out most of the states we start touring in 2 weeks but we have to leave in 3 days to prepare." Sadness washes over me I am happy for him but I mean 3 days left to see Grayson and then not seeing him for 2 months. I put on a brave face and smile "Oh babe that is awesome I am so excited for you." He picks me up and twirls me around giving me kiss on my forehead. "Lets get you to school so you are not late" 

The car ride to school was just very awkward for me while Grayson was on the phone with Ethan planning there trip at this point i was so excited to just get out the car and find Hailey. "Babe I won't be able to pick you up this afternoon think you can catch a ride with Hailey" I nod and get out the car without saying goodbye. I see Hailey waiting at her usual spot, "Ella" She waves at me "Why do you look so sad" I look down at the ground and sigh "Grayson is going on tour for 2 months and he leaves on Monday." "Hey don't be sad two month will go by quickly and you guys can FaceTime and call and text just relax okay everything will be fine" 

____________________________________________________________________

Time flied by and when i looked again I was on my way home. I direct Hailey to my house since she never been there It's the first time we actually hang out together after school normally we would be at the twins house but i would be with Grayson and she with Ethan. We arrive at my house and I open up the gates Hailey looks at me mouth wide open, "You never told you were rich miss princess." "Hahaha funny" "I am serious you stay in a mansion wow Amanda would so envy you if she new this" I punch her arm as she parks the car we head inside and I know Hailey going to be dramatic again, but before she could say anything she saw my brother. "Stephen this is my best friend actually only friend Hailey, Hailey this is my brother Stephen." "Nice to meet you cutie" I see Hailey turn a bright red and I physically gag. I pull Hailey up to my room and lock the doors. "You can't make heart eyes at my brother are you not with Ethan" 

"No me and Ethan are just friends we bond over stupid things and play fortnite together plus Ethan has a thing going on with that Emma chick. I am single like a Pringle and ready to mingle my little sexy ass to your brothers room" I hit her with a pillow "Stop he is old enough to be your dad" "Mmmmm Hailey likes her a daddy" I want to throw myself off my balcony. "Remind me to never invite you over again." "I need to tinkle" I look at her suspiciously knowing very well I told her that I broke my toilet and it won't flush but i let it slide and she runs out the room. I grab my phone and call Grayson.

"Hey babe"
"Hey you home"
"Yup Hailey here we just chilling"
"Cool"
"Am I seeing you tonight"
"No, i am going to extremely busy"
"Tomorrow"
"I have to pick up Madison from the airport then we all going out"
"Sunday"
"After I finish packing sure"
"Seriously Grayson last 3 days and you only want to spend Sunday with me" 
"I am going to be busy Isabella"
"Busy with what exactly you going to have a whole week to prepare what do you need to do now."
"Uhm" 

I hang up the phone feeling so angry if this is our relationship now how will it be when he is actually gone. My phone vibrates and I decline Grayson call. 

BABE: I am going to be spend the whole Sunday with you babe.
ME: Whatever Grayson. See you Sunday

I lock my phone and through it across the bed. What the hell is Hailey doing I walk out my room and right past Stephen room when i heard something I never wanted to hear moaning. Fucking great my boyfriend doesn't want to see me and my best friend is sleeping with my brother. I grab my wrist band and smack it a few times against my wrist. This is going to be the worst damn weekend ever.

****************************************************

AUTHOR NOTE

I would just like to say thank you for everybody taking the time to read/comment/vote on this book it means so much to me that you supporting me through all this I genuinely thought about giving up at one point but seeing the constant support makes me strive to complete this book. Again THANK YOU all so much. 

-Anna