Chapter 24

I placed all the gifts in my room we received thousands of things this baby isn't born yet and she was already spoiled and loved by so many. Somebody knocks on my door and walk over to open up and who is standing there somebody I didn't wish to see. "What do you want Grayson." "Can I come inside" I motion for him to come in he sits down on my sofa. "She has a lot of gifts." "I know I was literally thinking that it will take me forever to go through these gifts." "I can help you" "thanks for the offer but I can manage again what do you want."

He gets up and stands in front of me. "You can't tell me you didn't feel the chemistry between us today." "Grayson you the one that didn't want to be with me 2 months ago." "I changed my mind Isabella." I back up till my back hits the whole I was cornered there was no escaping now. "You have a girlfriend" "I broke up with her." Our lips was now inches away from each other. "Grayson please don't do this I can't get my heart broken again." "Dammit Isabella are you that blind I fucking love you I always loved you Madison means nothing to me she was just there to get my mind off you but every single fucking second, You were all I could think about."

"Gray" was all I could say before he smashed his lips against mine. We kissed for what seemed like hours before he pulled away and resting his head against mine. I feel a drop of liquid fall onto my cheek realizing that Grayson was crying. "I fucking love you Bella." I look up and wipe away his tears with my thumb. "I can't keep doing this to myself I can't keep letting you in and having my heartbroken every single time Gray I just can't." "Tell me you don't love me Isabella tell me you don't want to be with me."

I look away not wanting to answer him. "You can't tell me can you. You know we belong together you know that just fucking admit it." I shake my head. Grayson backups and I walk to my bed. "I am actually really exhausted from today can you please leave." "Can I stay with you tonight Bella." "Grayson I just want to be alone." "Please I promise not to touch you okay." "You can sleep on the floor then"

I walk out the room and Down the stairs to the garage. I rumble through the cupboards to find a blow up bed. I finally find one with the machine and walk back up to my room. I see Grayson already undressed and roll my eyes "here you go" "seriously Bella a blow up bed you know your bed is big enough to fit like 10 people." I plug in the machine and the bed starts getting hard, once it's hard enough I pull the machine out and quickly place the plug in.

I then grab some blankets and place it on the bed. "If it makes you feel any better you can sleep right next to me and by next to me I still mean on the floor." He places the bed next to mine and lays down as I lay down too. We lay there in complete silence as I feel my eyes slowly close.

"Are you still awake" "mmmm" "what are we going to name her" "Bailey Shean Dolan" "Shean" "Yes like Sean but with a H" "I like that name Isabella" I lay my hand down the side of the bed feeling Grayson grab hold of it. I place my head down the side looking down at Grayson. "I am sorry for everything I put you through Isabella and I am sorry that it took me to find out we having a girl to realize that I wouldn't want any guy to treat her the way I am treating you Bella." 

"Grayson I really just don't know as much as I want to leap into your arms and just say fuck it let's try again but I can't the trust I had in you is gone and I don't think it will ever come back." "If this is our last time together can I sleep next to you please." "Okay" he gets up and then lays down next to me I turn my back towards him as he moves in closer and wraps his arms around me with his head in between my neck. Both of us falling asleep.

___________________________________

Waking up this morning with Grayson still holding me. I turn to face him as he slowly opens his eyes. "Morning Bella" "Morning" "Did you sleep well." "To be honest with you yes I did having you here made me feel secure and safe." "I'm going to miss this Bella." "Me too Grayson me too." He turns over and gets out of bed. I watch as he gets dressed looking very sad, he walks over to me and kisses me on my forehead he rubs my belly. "I love you Isabella don't forget that." "I love you too Grayson." He walks out leaving me all by myself gosh I don't want to cry. My phone goes off reaching for it I see a text from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Mom I told you I was not going to work for your stupid company I want to travel and do photography.

Looking at my phone weirdly I should defiantly reply to this.

ME: Hey I think you have the wrong number.
UNKNOWN NUMBER: I am so sorry. This is very awkward
ME: Hahaha it's cool I myself am in the photography field and would love to travel and see the world through a lens.
UNKNOWN NUMBER: Right but my parents don't understand that they want me to become a lawyer, but that's not my dream.
ME: Follow your dreams what's the worst that can happen.
UNKNOWN NUMBER: My parents disowning me I guess.
ME: that's a bumper as your parents they should stand by you with any decisions that you make.
UNKNOWN NUMBER: That's true. My name is Josh by the way.
ME: Hey Josh I am Isabella nice to text you
JOSH: Lol nice to text you too.
ME: this is so weird, but yet so cool.
JOSH: We should meet up sometime where do you stay.
ME: Los Angeles
JOSH: Me too this is defiantly Fate.
ME: Sure is Mr Josh

JOSH: driving talk later

Wowza he looks hot gosh this is definitely fate

Wowza he looks hot gosh this is definitely fate. I look down at my belly and mentally face palm myself I'm pregnant I can't date other guys can I will he accept me though.

***********************************************
AUTHORS NOTE 💕
What do you guys think should Isabella make things work with Grayson or see how things go with the new hottie Josh.

Let me know in the comment section also thank you so much for the votes and continues love on this book ♥️