Chapter 33

*2MONTHS LATER*

I was still stuck in the basement I would get one meal a day if I was lucky and if he remembers at least he keeps me hydrated and leaves crates of water for me. Josh hasn't hit me in awhile and that was good. I have started to fall out of love for him I hated him with every single bone in my body I will never forgive him for what he is doing to me.

I suddenly feel a strong urge to pee I get up from the bed and walk to the toilet but before I could get there a warm liquid runs down my legs followed by a massive pain shooting through my abdominal area. This can't be happening am I in labor. Suddenly another pain comes and I can't help but scream as if I was being tortured to death. "JOSH" I call out a few time but nothing. I walk back to my bed and try and keep myself calm, "breath Isabella you have to do this on your own."

I take off my pants grabbing a few bottles of water I rip the bed sheets off the bed and try and look for more things I can use but to my luck nothing. I lay down on the bed breathing in and out. I time my contractions which was about 2 minutes apart. I then immediately felt the urge to push. "Okay Isabella just like the movies push count to ten breath." I push as hard as I could counting to ten nothing yet but I could feel her coming out slightly.

I repeat these steps about 8 times till I could feel her head. At this point I was exhausted and I just wanted to give up but I pushed myself to give one last push for the sake of my baby girl. I scream in agony as Bailey rips through my vagina. I grab hold of her as I cry holding my baby girl close to my chest as I listen to her cries. "Shhhh shhh baby girl mommy is here." I wrap the sheets around her and place her on the bed I take the other sheets and place it in between my legs to try and stop the bleeding.

I was tired and sore and slowly falling in and out of consciousness I glance over at Bailey her tiny little face was the last thing I saw before my mind goes blank.

____________________________________
Waking up to a very bright light. Slowly trying to adjust to it "Bailey" I quickly look to see her sleeping in a little bed next to mine. I was in a hospital room which I'm guessing Josh probably brought me here he actually has a heart. The door swings open and in walks the devil himself. "You awake." I say nothing and turn to face Bailey. She looks like Grayson and my heart starts hurting he wasn't here to witness the birth of his first child I am such a monster.

"Isabella I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you." "Sorry Josh YOU SORRY, I hate you I don't want to be with you I want you to leave and never come back into my life you have ruined my life you have ruined my experience of giving birth to my beautiful baby girl you need help." I see a sad expression on his face almost making me feel guilty.

"I want you to give me your phone or get me a phone and just leave me alone please just do that for me." He looks at me then at Bailey. He hands me his phone and walks out the room. I quickly dial my moms number. "Good Day Catherine speaking." I start crying just hearing my moms voice. "Hello can you hear me." "M-m-mo-mom." "Izzy oh my goodness are you okay." I couldn't speak at this point all that came out of my mouth was little muffling sounds. "Izzy calm down baby what's wrong what's going on."

I press the FaceTime button and she quickly accept it I flip the camera and point it at Bailey. "Oh my goodness my grandchild is born SHE HERE." She screams making Bailey catch a fright I giggle. "Mom shhhh you going to wake her up." Suddenly my dad come on the phone "Hey Izzy." "Hey dad" "Where is my granddaughter." "She here she sleeping now." I turn the phone to Bailey again. "She looks like Grayson no affiance Izzy." "None taken." "Does he know." I flip the camera back to me and shake my head.

"I don't have his number my phone is broken but I will explain everything once you guys get here." "I will text you Grayson number Okay sweetheart give Bailey a kiss from us and send us your location we will be on our way." I smile and say my goodbyes Bailey suddenly starts crying. I get up and pick her up "Bailey you must be hungry." I get back on the bed and start feeding her.

Josh phone goes off I see a text from my mom. It's Grayson number my heart starts raising. I call the number after a few ring I get sent to voicemail. Figures Grayson never answers calls from numbers he doesn't know.

ME: It's Isabella can you please call me back.

He reads the message and then the phone rings. "Grayson." "What do you want Isabella did the play boy leave you." "Gray she here." Silence then he hangs up leaving me confused. The phone rings again. "You made me miss my kids birth now you want to phone me and tell she born what kind of sick person are you Isabella." "It's not even like that Grayson." "Save your bullshit explanations for someone who cares please don't ever call me again."

I place the phone next to me and start to cry again. Suddenly Bailey starts crying dammit Isabella pull yourself together. I wipe away my tears and swaddle Bailey. "It's okay mi amor." Maybe I should sing be a lullaby.

"De la sierra, morena
Cielito lindo, vienen bajando
Un par de ojitos negros, cielito lindo
De contrabando

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo, los corazones

Ese lunar que tienes
Cielito lindo, junto a la boca
No se lo des a nadie, cielito lindo
Que a mí me toca"

She was sound asleep. "It's us against the world Mi amor."