Chapter 21

The doctors managed to stop the bleeding our baby is okay thank goodness. The amount of stress I put myself through caused the bleeding. Grayson walks in and as much as I want to shout that he should just leave I kept my cool. "How you feeling" "okay I guess" "I'm sorry about everything" "don't apologize Grayson I finally know the real you, We just aren't right for each other Gray we can't be together okay we can be civil for the sake of our baby" I see the hurt in his eyes but I need to stay strong.

"Please don't do this Bella." "It's already done Grayson." He nods and then walks out. I turn around my back facing the door I take a deep breath trying to fight back the tears trying to escape. I hear the door open again. "Hey B" a smile forms on my face hearing Ethan sweet voice. I turn to face him "Hello brother from another mother" he chuckles. "If you don't mind me asking what happened between you and Gray he stormed out here looking very upset."

"We broke up again. I use to see a future with him when I found out I was pregnant I couldn't stop imagining us in this huge house with a white picket face having little Dolans running around and just be this one big happy family. But at the back of my mind I always knew something wasn't right and I had to ask him about that day."

"But nothing happened between him and Madison." "Yeah because I walked in. He admitted that he was going to sleep with her Ethan. I honestly can't even talk about it anymore." The door opens and in walks my parents and Paisley. "Oh my sweet baby are you Okay is the baby okay" "Yes mom we fine" "Hey Ethan want a donut" Paisley says in a very flirtatious voice. "No thanks" "Oh come on they very moist" Ethan cringes and I can't help but laugh. "Why would you say that Paisley" he says. "What the word moist" he cringes again "okay that is my cue to leave I will see you later B" "Actually when I get discharge today I uhm will come by and fetch my things I am heading back to LA with my parents" He nods and walks off

GRAYSON POV.

Ethan walks into my room was the saddest expression on his face. "What why do you look like that" "Gray she isn't coming back you know. She asked me to get her things packed so she can leave home with her family as soon as she gets discharged from the hospital." "Her things are over there." I watch as Ethan starts placing her things in her bag. "You really not going to fight for her." "How the fuck can I fight for somebody who doesn't want to be with" "Well maybe is you didn't give up so easily she would want to be with you things take time Grayson time heals. Stop being a dick you fucked up so make things right"

"How do I make things right I hurt her I am the one making her life harder she almost lost our baby twice cause of my stupidity." "I don't know how you going to make it right but you better figure something out and fast before she moves on and you will never be with her." He grabs her things and walks out the room. It's best if she moves on and forgets about me. The door opens again and Ethan peeps his head in. "The video is up by the way" I roll my eyes and update all my social media with the link to the video she should have been here. I grab my phone to see a text from Madison.

Mads: Heard you in jersey I am here for the night want to meet up.

Why the heck not I am single anyways. I text her back to meet me at a restaurant.

                           ISABELLA POV
"Hey Isabella are you ready to leave" I nod my head with a huge smile on my face. I get off the bed and walk out to meet my parents. "Are you going to Grayson parents house first" "Yes I need to get all my things and you guys can meet his family" "show the way Izzy" I give my dad the address and he places it in his phone. I feel sadness flow through my body knowing I will see Grayson but yet I still get the butterfly feeling in my stomach as if I will be meeting him for the first time. Did I make the right choice breaking up with him.

We arrive at the house and we all get out I see my idiot sister with a camera she got from I don't know where. "Now I am arriving at the Dolan twins house how cool" I look at Paisley with a what the fuck look. She closes her video camera and smiles at me. I swear this kid is not normal. We walk up to the front door where Lisa stands. "Hey come inside it's so lovely to meet you guys. Isabella Grayson in his room." She motions for my parents to follow her as Paisley follows me " what do you want Paisley" "going to chill with you and Grayson duh"

"Go chill with Ethan his room is there" she smiles and skips along. I knock on Grayson door and hear him say come in. "Hey just coming to collect my stuff" "Well Ethan has it" I look around the room and spot my shoes laying in the corner. "Do you mind if I get those" "whatever" wow he seems really mad at me but I am suppose to be mad at him. I pick up my shoes and turn to face Grayson who was standing in front of me in a black button up shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. "You looking smart where you off too" "Isabella get your things and go stop trying to make small talk. You want nothing to do with me we don't need to have a friendship okay. Stop making this damn hard on me."

"It's not always about you Grayson" I take a deep breath and wipe away the tears from my face. "Isabella" I hold up my hand and shake my head. "I'm sorry that you hurt Grayson I am sorry that I hurt you I still love you with all my heart but you hurt me too on numerous occasions. You have to understand we can make this work Grayson we can."

"I don't want to make it work anymore Isabella. We over we done I am not good for you and you know that." "If that's what you want Grayson then I can't push a relationship on you." His phone rings he quickly locks it. I look at him confused as he looks in a panic. His phone rings again but this time he answers. "Yeah I will be there in the next 30 minutes" was all he said before he discounted. I walk out the room and into the dining area where his parents and mine are chatting away again nobody knows we are broken up.

I fall down on the couch trying my best to act happy but I just couldn't. "Everything okay sweetie" Lisa asks. "Yes everything is fine just my hormones I guess." Grayson walks in and greats my parents. "Sorry I can't stay longer I am meeting up with a friend for supper" he looks at me and then walks out. "Anybody want some tea or coffee. Isabella come help me in the kitchen." I follow her into the kitchen. "What's really wrong with you Isabella" "uhm you obviously heard the fight between Grayson and I." She nods. "We not together anymore" in that moment tears just poured down my face as if the world was crashing down on me. "Everything happens for a reason and now you need to focus on keeping yourself healthy and stress free for the stake of your unborn child." I nod as she pulls me in for a hug.

My mom walks in just as I wipe away my tears luckily she didn't see. "Why don't you guys stay the night you can sleep in Cameron room, the boys can stay in one room and the girls in the other." "Oh Lisa we just couldn't." "We family now please do I will feel awful if you guys don't" I walk out not wanting to listen to there conversation. Paisley runs up to me holding Ethan hand. "We going to the movies want to come" I glance over at Ethan and then back at Paisley. "Did you like do some voodoo on Ethan" she giggles "No B your sister actually really cool so you coming" "Nope I just want to relax and be alone"

I walk to Grayson room and lay down on the bed. I grab my phone and flick through Twitter noticing I was mentioned in some pictures. I drop my phone in shock at what I was see.