Chapter 13

Saturday afternoon it's currently 3 pm and I just woke up. I felt lazy today I feel like doing nothing just eating junk food and binge watching Full House. I look at my phone and no calls nor text from Grayson but I did see a tweet that he was reunited with some chick called Madison Beer who the hell is this chick. I shouldn't snoop should I it isn't me this is not what I do goodness jealousy has the best of me.

I grab my laptop and google search Grayson Dolan and Madison Beer. So they dated my heart dropped is this way Grayson has been pushing me away, I close my laptop and fall back down on my bed a tear escapes my eyes I wipe it away quickly why am I crying. I text Grayson.
"Hey you dated her didn't you"
He reads my message but doesn't reply I will take that as a yes. Looks like I will be single soon, I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen where Stephen is typing away on his phone. I glare at him literally giving him a death stare. "what" "you slept with my best friend." "No your best friend slept with me" "it doesn't matter Stephen you just met her you don't treat girls like that I know you I know your type you going to break her heart"

"Izzy I will never do that again and Hailey seems like a very nice girl I can see myself settling down with her" I roll my eyes knowing his talking bull crap "just stay away from her please" "can't promise you that little sis" I tried my best to keep my frustration in and just walked away. My phone goes off and it's Grayson.
"It was long time ago she now a really good friend of mine"
"How long ago"
"A year"
"Did you love her"
"What are you getting at"
"Just answer my question"
"Yes I did"
"Okay"
"Isabella don't overthink things please"
"K"
"I don't want to argue with you"

I don't reply and walk back into the kitchen grabbing me a tub of ice cream a pack of m&m 3 cans of soda and bag of chips and some kit Kat bars. I walk to my room and flick through Netflix. Bring it on all or nothing it is. I watched this moving so many times that I know every single thing they about to say out of my head.
_________________________________
I fell asleep during my third choice of movie it was currently 1am in the morning and I couldn't sleep grabbing my phone I go onto twitter and what do you know a picture of Grayson and his ex pops up

 _________________________________I fell asleep during my third choice of movie it was currently 1am in the morning and I couldn't sleep grabbing my phone I go onto twitter and what do you know a picture of Grayson and his ex pops up

•CAPTION•
"Just like old times sushi and my little tushi"

His nickname for her makes me sick to my stomach how dare he post about another girl not just any girl his ex I scroll through the comments like a psycho girlfriend and she commented back saying "Oh Gray the fun is just starting the next 2 months will be magical *wink* *wink*"

•OTHER COMMENTS•
~Yes the duo is back
~Couple Goals
~The iconic couple is back together (Grayson Dolan like this comment)
~#Gradison forever ♾

I had to lock my phone before I commented myself I should just end things with him now already and get this over and done with before things go to far he is probably sleeping but he will get the message later.

"Hey Grayson you must be asleep already I really need to talk to you. Can we please grab breakfast later"

I am strong I am beautiful I am worthy. I will be loved just not by Grayson Dolan. My phone goes off and I'm shocked why is he up though.
"Sure how does 8 sound"
"Cool meet me at that dinner on the corner of 5th street"
"See you then"

I know I am not stupid and overthinking things right or am I. I set my alarm for 7 and fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My alarm goes off and for somebody who basically slept the whole Saturday I was still very tired I walk into the bathroom and do my lady business I grab a pair of skinny jeans and my pink adidas jacket with my white adidas sneakers I place my hair in a bun grabbing my phone and wallet I head downstairs I grab the keys of Range Rover and head to the dinner.

Upon arriving at the dinner Grayson was already waiting for me with a cup of black coffee looking like somebody who has been up all night.
"Morning you look rough" "Hey I just got him an hour ago" "where have you been" "out with friends" "nice listen I want to just get straight to the point I think we should break up" I could see the color drain from Grayson face but he says nothing and just nods his head. "I don't think it's going to work we are toxic for each other and you leaving we won't see each other it's just not going to work" "so you just going to give up on us before actually trying" "you gave up on me the minute your ex got into town Grayson" "that's not true"

"You don't text me unless I text you, you told me that you and everybody else is going out for dinner but it was just the two of you. Grayson you looked so happy in that picture and you can't argue with me that you felt like the old times being with her there is something special between the two of you that me and you will never have. She is somebody I cannot compete with also not if you going to be with her every single day for two months"

"You really breaking up with me Bella" I nod my head fighting back the tears that wants to escape he grabs his car keys and walks out and then I burst into tears.

                            Grayson POV
I get into my car and drive home, she probably right our relationship wouldn't have worked being in this industry you have to give 100 percent I guess she just isn't the one for me.

I arrive at home and walk straight to my room not looking or talking to anybody. I leave my door open knowing Ethan is going to come in. "Are you okay Gray" "No I am not okay E, Isabella just broke up with me" "Why though" "because she thinks I am still in love with Madison which I am not Mads is one of my best friends Ethan you know I love her like a sister nothing more but Isabella is so damn stubborn." "You really like her Grayson" "I do E and I don't want to lose her but it's to late now" "Grayson stop being an idiot it's never to late go get your fucking girl"

                               Isabella POV

I crawl back into bed and just ball my eyes out my first heartbreak this sucks so much I never knew I could feel this hurt so much pain over a stupid boy. I start playing Billie Eilish and looking through my camera roll of all the pictures of me and Grayson. Why am I torturing myself like this. My door suddenly swings open Grayson standing there my heart beating rapidly fast. "I am not going to let you walk out of my life Isabella I won't allow this to happen I love you"

My heart drops at those 3 last words "what did you just say" "I love you Isabella" I get up and walk over to him "Grayson I love you too" I close the door behind us and pull him over to my bed, he leans in and kisses me this kiss was nothing like the others we shared it was intense full of passion full of love and hope that the future for us is looking brighter then ever. He pulls off my tank top and I follow his lead, the kiss intensifying with ever second. This was not our usual fucking sessions no today we going to make love.