Chapter 41

Alonzo

"Why are you out of bed so early. Come back and cuddle" I reached out onwards her moving frame. She jumped up before I could reach her and stood near the bathroom door.

"It's time to wake up" she said while buttoning up my dress shirt that covered her whole body. Damn I wanted to lavash her throughout the morning if she'd only get back to bed.

"It's not like we have places to be. I'm the boss I call the shots so if I say for example jasmine take off that Shirt you would..." I walked towards her slowly. She stared with those big blues until I was in front of her face. She didn't say a word but her hooded eyes told me everything I needed to know. She wants me just as much as I want her

"And if I say come and cuddle with me....naked you would comply by all means necessary because I am the boss.."

Pulling my shirt over my head and letting my boxers drop to the ground. I watched her watch my every move. She looked down at my chest before her eyes trialed towards my manhood that stood at attention because of the attention she's giving me. I wanted her, I needed her. She was mine and I was hers.

"I love when you're covered but this shirt seems to do you to much justice" I ripped it and all of the buttons flew every which way. I didn't care even if it cost a thousand dollars. My Jasmine was worth more then this world and I'd rip a million dollar shirt just to get to her.

"I want you to scream my name until your throat hurts. I want to be the nightmare and the sweet dream. I want to consume your thoughts. I want to be inside of you. I want to have you all to myself. I want to be only yours. Forever Mi amour" I whisper as her chest rose and fell rapidly. Her eyes were becoming darker as my hands itched to touch her everywhere.

"But for now I want to cuddle" quickly picking her up I jumped onto the bed with her laughing hysterically. I knew she didn't see that coming but what can I say. I just wanted to feel her warmth next to me.

"You're a sick bastard Mr. Perez" she slapped my shoulder but giggled. "Don't start anything you can't finish"

"Oh, I plan on finishing it just not right now"

"Come on Alonzo it's already twelve" she tried getting away again but I laid my head onto her chest and made her hold still. This is what it's all about just me and her laying together. It didn't have to be about sex all I wanted was to be with her and the feeling... man the feeling of just being around her made my spirit feel ten times more lighter.

"Can I please just lay here with you for an hour more and then we can get up and do whatever it is you want to do"

"You think you're so slick. Doing anything I want to do huh? Okay then" she stopped trying to get up but instead ran her fingers through my hair.

Was it to early to say that I loved her? I mean she probably gets this all the time but she's an amazing women. She has been for me anyway. My life changed because of her I have someone to share my problems with and console. I no longer have to carry baggage weighing on me or wish someone accepts me because she does. No she may not agree but she know this is who I am.

No one has ever made me feel this thing that I'm feeling with Jasmine. I don't know how my idiot of a cousin could let someone like her ever see pain. I'd kill him within a second if he were to try that shit on her again.

"Mi amour"

"Yes"

"I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. This time with you.... just being with you makes me feel as if... as if. Dammit Jasmine I lo-"

A knock sounded at the door interrupting me. Maybe that was a sign but maybe I should just ignore it and let her know. Whoever it is can wait.