Chapter 17

Alexander

"Why the fuck did he text you this!" I was beyond furious at this point , he has no fucking right to text her such things who the hell did he think he is?

"Alexander calm down it wasn't even like that we just- I don't remember the whole night I feel right to sleep after I got in his car"

"How do you know? Are you sure that's all that happened?" I wasn't accusing her I just wanted the truth to make sure she was correct.

"He told me that's what happen , I didn't remember falling asleep" she looks deep in thought as she stares at her hands.

There's no way any of this is her fault, it was all me when I made her leave yesterday so I should be the one to handle it.

I decided to send him a message from my own phone , telling him simply that my jasmine would never have another night at his home again. There handled.

"Come here baby" she stands and makes her way over to me. She's so obedient sometimes I think she has no control over her submissiveness.

"Yes" I pick her chin up and stare into her ocean blue eyes, she's so beautiful I can't be mad at her if I tried.

"I don't want you seeing Eric on your own anymore either I'm with you or- no forget that I don't want you seeing him unless I'm present"

She nods her head but still remain eye contact with me. She's such a good girl, I should be better if I want to be her dom I mean she's so naturally submissive what kind of boyfriend would I be to not be the dom that she needs.

I twirl a strand of her hair in my hands while my other hand circles around her waist.

"You want to please me right baby?" I ask , I could feel her breathe hitch and her eyes watch me with wonder. She's tensing up but why?

"Jasmine I asked you a question, do you want to please me?" I ask her more sternly again while tightening my grip on her waist.

"Y-yes" I smirk and watch her face intensely, I avoid making eye contact with her but I could tell she was begging for it.

I kissed her cheek softly causing her to shudder from my touch , I love the affect I had on her. I moved down to her jaw and neck , I teased her a bit with very light kisses to her neck i trailed them back up to the corner of her mouth but I never made contact with them.

"P-please"

"Please what? What do you want baby?" I stare down at her lips before looking back to her eyes.

"Kiss me please" I pecked her lips and pulled back quickly. She whimpered and tries to kiss me again but I pulled back leaving her wanting more.

"More?"

"I'm afraid not baby , you've been a bad girl and bad girl don't get rewarded do they?" She lowered her head breaking eye contact with me.

"No" her voice was barely above a whisper but I still heard it.

"Louder"

"No" she finally said , I wasn't going to reward her behavior she had to learn and I was going to teach her to be the submissive that she truly is.

She would be the submissive I've longed for. I'll make her my perfect submissive.
********
Eric

"I was wondering maybe this Friday we do the grand opening" Alonzo said, I was dated with him and a couple of his body guards around the table. They all discussed while I just thought amongst myself.

"Eric! Did you hear me?"

"Uh... yeah I heard you , that sounds like a good idea let me know how it goes" I say , leaning back in my chair.

"What do you mean? You aren't coming"

"No , I have family issues to attend to I can't make it" he went quiet after that , all of a sudden he let out a little chuckle

"So my cousin finally gave you back the beautiful jasmine" I furrowed my eyebrows at him before answering.

"What do you mean gave her back? She was never his , she needed a place to stay and he let her but that's all going to an end" I was confident in my plan to have my jasmine back , she was my family and I was going to have her and our son back into our home where we would act as if none of this shit never happened.

"Well I've visited my cousin and they look pretty serious to me" he stood up and buttoned his suit jacket.

"But I guess if your determined to have your family back I respect that , all I'm saying is you better hold on to that women of yours she's really a beauty" he winked before getting up and going over to the door of the office.

He stopped and turned around with his finger in the air to stop his body guards from going out of the door before him.

"If you need any help just ask , we're partners now we help each other. Say hello to Jasmine for me will you" he finally leaves and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I knew I dhoudnt have let him anywhere near jasmine , she's beautiful that much is true but she's mine and I'm hers no one can change that. Not even alexander and his manipulation.

Not even his cousins can have her , she will be mine again and we will raise our incredibly smart son the way we we're before this whole mess started.

All I have to do now is convince her that we still can make us work , I have to text her now maybe than she'd answer me and we can finally get over this whole break thing that we're taking.

After I send a message to jasmine I wait for her reply. When my phone binged it wasn't her but from an unknown number.

Unknown- don't text my girls phone again or there will be consequences and don't think I didn't notice that she spent the night at yours but she will never have another night with you ever again.

Only one person could have wrote that message and to say I was furious would be an understatement. How dare he try to claim something that's not his , she's mine and she's always going to be mine.

Not his , never his!

I have to get her back! She needs to come back!

What can I do to bring this fucker down and get my family back? He has more money and power than me and I don't think that me just telling him off will make him back off this means war.

I need to take Alonzo up on his offer, I may regret this but it's for my family.
*******************************

Vote comment share