Chapter 21

Alexander

After convincing my princess that she was staying home where she belonged with me, I settled things with my mom for now and everyone went off to do their own thing.

Jasmine didn't feel comfortable downstairs with anyone so we were both in our room watching Game Of Thrones. She found it interesting and we've been watching it since.

I can say after a few episodes I was obsessed with this show. It was even better that I get to watch it with my baby. As we watched a scene came on with Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen, they were going to fuck as usual but then she stopped him and rode him while staring at him.

Jasmine shifted in the bed a little as the scene became more and more heated but I didn't say a word I just watched the show with interest. I felt a little tap on my chest and when I looked down my baby was looking up at me with her lip between her teeth.

She's nervous? She only bits her lip when she gets nervous about something.

"Yes"

"I-I have a problem" she says in her soft voice. I furrowed my brows at her and that's when it hits me. She has a 'problem' and she wants me to fix it.

"Come" I order her , she immediately sits up and walks behind me as I take her into our bathroom.

I strip her from her clothing and start the water , making sure it warm enough for the both of us. She held her head down and raised her hand slightly in the air.

"Speak" I demand , she held her head up and makes eye contact with me.

"We can't. Your family is in the house" she whispers as if someone will hear her.

"They won't hear if you aren't loud" I chuckle and run my hand up and down her bare back.

"I don't feel comfortable doing that while their here ale- Daddy"

"Well Daddy wants to please his baby. Get inside the shower" I say and she immediately does with nothing further to say.

Damn I love when I can do that, she listens like actually listens to the things I say. Even if she might disagree she will listen to me when it comes to it and I live for it.

The water runs down her entire body as she waits for me to join her but I think I'll just enjoy watching her a little longer. I take joy in being able to dominate her , she has no control over it and she does as she's told especially when I tell her.

"Daddy?" She called out to me.

"Yes baby?"

"Are you coming"

"Do you want me to" she nodded her head rapidly as she sees me taking my shirt off first. I strip from the remainder of my clothing and join her in the shower.

We stare at each other for a while before I kiss her lightly on the lips , she responds immediately but she doesn't take it to fast. She remains slow and steady letting me control the lead.

I push her wet hair behind her ear and slowly kneel in front of her. Her eyes stay locked with mine as her chest heaves with anticipation.

When I'm finally kneeling in front of her I break the silence. "Leg" I said and she put her left leg behind my shoulder. I watch her every move as I inch closer and closer to her clit that awaits me.

I blow on it and she moans silently. I love her moans , they drive me crazy. Deciding that I wasn't going to torture her I dived right in as she arched and held my hair for support. She tugged and moaned and squirmed around , she was trying to not be loud for my families sake but this is our house and we can have sex if we pleased.