Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Annie Pov.

"So then, he ran around the roof singing some song about being a pretty girl!" Finnick says about Haymitch and I'm laughing uncontrollably.

We may or may not have had a little too much to drink.

"How many glasses of wine do you think we've had?" I ask.

"Eh, I lost track at double digits..." I laugh more and nod. "I don't even remember what happened earlier today to be honest."

"Yeah, I just remember something about my journal you dug out and read about me. You're so creepy sometimes." I tell him.

"Oh yeah, so who was that John guy that asked you out?" He asks.

"John, um, well he was way cuter and smarter than you..." He shakes his head. "I'm kidding!" I shove his shoulder playfully. "You know you're the only guy I've ever even liked so I don't understand why you get jealous or even care. It's not like you would have trouble finding another girl anyways."

And that's why I hate alchol. You can't control what comes out of your mouth, it just does.

I think Finnick just snaps right out of it, he takes my hand. "Annie, I guess you're right I could find any other girl. But I would never find someone as perfect as you in a zillion years."

"I hate when you lie to me, I'm not perfect,"

"But I love you because you're not perfect," he tells me.

"Why be in love someone that's not perfect when you could get a girl that is perfect?" I ask.

"Annie, how long does it take you to realize you're the only girl on this world that I love?"

I kiss him, "I love you too Finn."

"I love you Ann."

-------------------