Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Finnick Pov.

Saying that I'm mad would be an understatement. I'm so incredibly furious. I hate the Capitol, even without a president like Snow or Coin, I still hate it. Paylor has been doing a good job, but she could've done something about the rumor. She could've stopped the show from using that tape.

I wonder if I can figure something out, something that will help us stay away from the Capitol.

What if we made a camp on the beach until this died down? Finn and Angie have break coming up, we could take a nice long camping trip on the beach. Where they cannot bring cameras, because of the water.
There's nothing I don't love about my ocean.

I lay down next to Annie and she lays her head on my chest.

"Finn," Annie whispers.

"Yes, Ann?" I ask.

"We're going to get through this, just like everything else. As long as we have each other, we will always find a way." she tells me.

"I know." I say.

We don't talk, and it's a nice silence.

"Hey Annie?" I whisper.

"Yea?" she asks.

"If you live to be a hundred years old, I want to be one hundred years old minus one day. Because then I would never have to go a day without you."

She turns a light pink. "I love you."

"I love you more than words can describe, Annie." I say.

She kisses my cheek.

"Ew, you're sick," she glares at me. "Just kidding, just kidding. Even when you're sick I love your kisses."

She smiles.

"The soup!" I remember, we both laugh a little. "I'll be right back."

I try it and it tastes pretty good. Annie can make it better than I, but I wouldn't admit that to her.

I bring it up with a glass of water too.

"Aw, thanks sweetie." she says, staring at the soup.

I laugh a little and put the tray on her lap. I watch her eat it slowly.

"Is it good?" I ask.

She nods, and continues to eat. Once she finishes I take the dishes she used and clean them and put them away. I run to a restraunt and get food for the kids. I'm done cooking for today. I also pick up Maggie.

Then I go upstairs and fall asleep with Annie in my arms.