Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Annie Pov.

Finnick and I wake up, it's the next day. Whoops, hopefully Nixon is fine with having Finn this long. Finn has spent the night at Nixon's before on Finnick and my anniversary so he's probably used to it. I feel bad for not being able to double check though. Mrs. Everdeen comes walking through the door.

"You three ready to get back home?" She asks. Finnick and I nod. "Okay, get all your stuff ready and you can come downstairs and we'll check you out."

Finnick packs all my stuff for me, and I put some cute clothes on Maggie. We take the elevator down to the lobby. We check out and start walking back home.

"Maggie already looks like you." Finnick tells me.

"Well, I'm glad one of our kids looks like me." I tell him and smile a little.

"So what do you think Finn is going to do about his crush on Angela?" Finnick asks.

"If he's anything like his father he'll go for her." I say.

He laughs a little. We walk to Nixon's house, we get there and knock on the door.

"Hey sorry for picking him up late." Finnick apologizes.

"Don't worry about it, we had a great time." Nixon tells us.

"That's good. Ready to go Finn?" I ask.

"Okay. Bye Uncle Nixon, thanks for watching me!" He thanks Nixon.

"Anytime kid." He says.

We thank him again and walk home with Finn and Maggie. We get in the house and Maggie wakes up. Her eyes are the same color as mine. I guess she does look like me. Finn holds her and she falls back asleep. We put her in her crib upstairs. I sit with Finn and Finnick on the couch.

"Maggie sleeps a lot." Says Finn.

"Don't worry, when she's older she'll be more active." I tell him.

"Oh, okay." he says. "When is she old enough to go to the beach?"

Finnick and I laugh, "She's too small for that, we can still go, but she's not big enough for the water." Finnick explains.

"Oh," Finn says. "Can she do anything right now?"

"Not really, only eat, and sleep." I say.

"So babies are kind of boring?" he asks.

"Not really, they just don't do anything for awhile." Finnick says.

"Oh," Finn says.

We eat dinner and then Finn goes up for bed. After giving us each a hug.

"Ready for bed?" Finnick asks.

"Yea," I say.

He picks me up and carries my up the stairs.

"I love you Annie," he tells me.

"I love you too, Finnick."

"Forever and always?" he asks.

"Yes, I love you forever and always."