Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Finn Pov.

I'm so excited to marry Angie. We have been best friends for a long time, and now we get to spend forever with each other. We both agree to have our wedding on the beach, like my parents. It's the place we're always at and the place we love.

"Angie, thank you for saying yes." I tell her.

We're sitting on our couch all cuddled up.

"Thank you for asking me."

I smile. Believe it or not, Angie and I haven't had our first kiss. We lived with my parents and just moved out last year. And we never did at school because that would be a little weird.

"Angie, do you want our first kiss to be when we get married?" I ask.

She smiles, "We waited this long, mine as well."

I smile. She goes in her room and I go in mine. I fall asleep.

-----------------------------

Angie and I start working on wedding plans, we decide to invite our friends from school, obviously my parents, Kim, Xavier, and their little girl, Kayla. Her middle name is Annie which made my mom happy. We also write down Nixon's name. And decide that's enough. We don't really want a big wedding. Just the people closest to us. After we do the guest list we decide on food. We choose steak, and fish. And salad, and different drinks and all that. We go to the bakery and look at cakes.

Weddings are exhausting.