Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Annie Pov.

"Hey Finn," I say.

"Yea?"

"How would you feel about Alexa coming over? She wants to meet the kids since she is my sister,"

"Annie, are you sure? I think that might be a little weird for her, right?"

"Yea, I thought so too but she asked to meet them, so she must be fine with it."

"Well, if she's okay with being around us together and, not stirring the pot then yea, have her over when Finn and Angie get back."

"Okay,"

I did feel a little guilty when Finnick would not stop tickling me when I was on the phone because I know that's what Alexa wanted. She wants family. But I shouldn't even feel guilty. Finnick could've ran off to Alexa and broke up with me but he didn't. He chose me a long time ago. As long as our rings are on our fingers we are only each others. And if she wants to be apart of my life I guess she'll just have to deal with it.

We go to Kim's house for dinner because she invited us. I tell her while she cooks about the whole sister thing.

"No way!" she says.

"Yea, and the grossest part is, she loves Finn."

"Ew! But that's her brother in law, just, ew! that's disgusting."

I laugh and nod.

"Are you still gonna talk with her and stuff?" Kim asks.

"Yea, she doesn't really have family so she still wants to be apart of my life I guess."

"That's good, as long as she doesn't try anything with Finnick. That means you're gonna have to believe Finn, okay? So if you leave the room and they kiss or something you have to realize she planned it."

"Yea, but I don't think that's gonna happen,"

"You never know. Girls do crazy things for guys sometimes."

I nod and realize Kim is right. No matter what happens when Alexa is here I can't believe her. I have to believe Finn.

We all sit down once dinner is ready, and eat together. We hang out for awhile until we head home.

Finnick, Maggie, and I walk through the door to find Angie and Finn sitting on our couch.

"We're back!" They say.

All three of us missed them so I hug Finn and Angie and Maggie jumps on her brother's back.

We laugh as he runs around with her hanging on to him. My boy will be a good dad one day. Once he puts her down and Finn sits at the dining room table and Finnick talks to Angie I sit with Finn.

"Hey Finn," I say.

"Yea?"

"When do I get grandkids?" I ask with a smirk.

"Mom, just, really?" I laugh. "Seriously we just got married, you can't pounce on me already about grandkids."

I laugh more, "relax, I was messing around. And I'm too young to be a grandma anyways."

He laughs so I slap his arm.

"Just because you moved out you cannot call me old,"

"You're not old," Finnick puts one arm around me.

"Yea which is why I was telling him I'm too young to be a grandma,"

"Yea, me too," Finnick says. "You both are so big already having grandkids will make me feel even older."

Finn and Angie laugh. "We should just have a kid to make you two feel old." Finn jokes and Angie blushes and shakes her head.

"How was the trip?" I ask.

"Great, it was so fun, everything was so beautiful," Angie says.

"Well the most beautiful thing was you," Finn tells her.

"Once I thought he couldn't come up with any more lines," Angie says.

"Yea I know, don't forget Angie you only have the Junior Finnick Odair. I have the Senior so the lines are way more often."

We laugh and both Finnick's say, "Hey!" in sync.

"They're so alike," Angie and I say in sync.

Then Finn and Finnick laugh at us. "You guys are alike too,"

"Yup," Angie says.

"I think we're gonna head home, the train ride was really long, something was wrong with the engine so, it's been a long day." Finn says.

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yea, we'll be here or at our house." Angie says and they say bye and leave.

"They seem happy," Finnick says.

"Yes they do," I agree.

"When do you think we'll have a grandkid?" he asks.

"Wanna make a bet?" I ask.

"Sure, what are we betting?"

"Whoever loses has to give the other a back and foot massage for an hour?"

"Deal," Finnick says.

"So I bet they'll be pregnant in, three months." I say.

"No way! That's way too soon, I'm gonna win this, I'm gonna say six months."

"Alright, it's a bet?" I ask, holding out my hand.

"It's a bet." Finn shakes it.

Authors note (please read):

Hey readers, sorry for the emotional roller coaster lately! I'm talking to you Aviva. Lol. Btw this chapter is dedicated to you! Anyways the rules of Finnick and Annie's bet...

If it happens in three months or sooner, Annie wins.

If it happens in six months or later Finnick wins.

If it happens in four months, Annie wins.

If it happens in five months, Finnick wins.

So who are you betting on?

Cinna: Remember, I'm still betting on you, girl on fire.

Haha, I had to!

Anyways comment who you're betting on, byeee guys!