Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Annie Pov.

We pack up some stuff and take the kids to the beach. It is their day off school and we thought it would be fun. Everyone swims, and talks. I feel really bad about Finnick's nightmares. Because in all of them he loses me. And I know how scary the nightmares are when I lose him. How you never forget them, you always think they're a possibility. When I was younger, I would dream about Finnick but he wouldn't get hurt. Now my dreams are usually bad, and I can't forget them. But I learned to control myself from panicking. Finn just needs help doing the same. It broke my heart a little to hear him ask if I loved him. I love him no matter what, but he had a dream where I didn't love him. I'll never stop loving him though. We get back home and get the kids ready for dinner. We turn on the news.

"Attention all District Four citizens, a woman named Mrs. Casey has broken out of prison. Here is her picture. If you find or see her, please report it to the peacekeepers. She was imprisoned for child abuse and we fear she is after her child. Stay safe, we will keep you updated."

"We need to leave," I say.

"Where?" Finnick asks.

"Maybe to Twelve, or Seven?" I ask.

We have Katniss and Peeta in twelve and Johanna in seven.

"Let's give Johanna a call." Finnick says.

I call her and she answers.

"Hello?" she asks.

"Johanna, it's me, Annie." I say.

"Hey Annie. How's the family?" she asks.

"Johanna, I don't have time for that right now, we need to get out of four. I can explain it later. Can we please come stay at your house for now?" I ask.

"Yea of course." She says.

"Thanks, we'll be over there soon." I say.

We hang up and I frantically pack everything. Finnick, Finn, and Angie pack for themselves though. We don't know how long we're going to be gone. We wait for the next train to come. We get on and wait to get to District Seven.