Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Finn Pov.

"FINN! Please just tell me where they heck we're going!" Angie begs for an answer, Dad says we remind him so much of him and Mom when they were kids. Which is a good thing, look how hapy they are together.

"ANGIE!" I yell back, "No!"

"Ugh," She slouches on the train seat.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we'll be there soon enough, I promise,"

"Whatever, I just wanna know where we're going!" She says, frustrated with my secret surprise vacation.

"Well that's too bad, you can't control everything you know,"

"I'm not being controling!" She says, I give her a look and laugh a little. "Okay... Maybe I am."

"Don't worry, you'll find out in plenty of time."

"Yea, yea," She says and roll her eyes. She lays her head on my shoulder. "Even though you agrivate me with your surprises, I still love you."

"Love you too, take a nap so you're not so cranky,"

She hits my arm and I laugh because it didn't hurt, if anything it tickled.

"Love you,"

"I love you Angie, now go to sleep!"

"I'm not a kid, Finnick,"

"Whoa, whoa! I'm not okay with you using my full name," I say and let out a laugh so she knows I'm kidding. "Just kidding, but that was a little too formal, don't you agree?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, I won't call you Finnick,"

"Promise?" I ask. It's not like I don't like the name, but I was renamed, so I like my own identity as Finn. Finnick is too... I don't know, I'm similar enough to my Dad already, and that's great, he's a great person, but I like who I am. I don't want to be a copy of him.

"Sure, Finnick," She says just to annoy me.

"Keep calling me Finnick, Angela,"

"Don't call me Angela!" I laugh because I payed her back. "Seriously, my mother always called me that."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I wasn't trying to-"

She bursts into laughter, "I won,"

"You cheated!" I yell.

She laughs more, "I found a new strategy,"

"That's what you call cheating? Finding a new strategy?"

"Swallow your pride for once Finn," I smirk. "What?"

"You called me Finn,"

"So? I always call you Finn,"

"I know, I just love the way you say it,"

She smiles and says, "Goodnight, Finn, I love you."

I smile too, "I love you Angie,"

------------------------------------------

We get into District One, and Angie looks excited.

"I've never been here before, and I've always wanted to see it, supposedly they have the third most beautiful architecture in Panem, after The Capitol and Two."

Angie loves learning new things, and I love that about her. She's so curious and she wants to see everything, she never turns down something new that could teach her something.

"We'll walk around, so you can see everything you want, get a nice dinner, I got us a hotel room,"

District One is spoiled just like District Two. The Capitol treats the districts fairly, but that doesn't mean they don't still have favorites. We don't have hotels in Four even though we are considered one of the wealthier districts.

We get in the hotel and put all our luggage in the room, and then I take Angie to look at the things she wanted to see. Different buildings, District One is pretty, but I like living by the ocean more than living in the city, personally.

After we walk around we go to dinner at the hotel. We had fun at dinner, talking, and eating the really good food. Then we went back to the hotel to go to sleep.

---------------------------------

We do something different everyday, go to a different place to look at, or eat at a different restraunt. It really doesn't matter to me as long as Angie is there and we have fun. We'll be here for another three days and them we'll head home. I wonder how my family is doing.