Chapter 7: New demi-god and who's related to who?

Hey everyone sorry for not posting in a while!!! I had two soccer games this week and won them both! I have practice everyday and get out pretty late on top of that homework! Ugh teachers need to chillax with the homework!!!! Oh well here's the next chap hope you like it.

p.s. thanks  @iheartvamps for helping me with my story a bit. To all my other fans when I can I'll ask some of you questions to help me come up with an idea for a chapter and I'll dedicate the chap to ya! :D

Chapter  seven

                                                 New demi-god and your related to who?

I woke up with the light shinning in my eyes. I looked around feeling strangely comfortable where I was. The black and red walls, the black bed and cavers I was lying in and the fire pit in the center of the room all made me feel surprisingly safe.

I looked at the fire and it looked like it was alive. I decided it was time get up. I got out of the bed and I looked around.

Wait did I ever take my stuff out of the infirmary?

I mentally groaned at myself and walked to the fire. It was all different sorts of colors; blue, red, yellow, orange, black, and green. It looked as if it was fighting itself but as I neared it, it started calming down until it was a pretty aquamarine type blue.

I really looked like it was breathing. I slowly stuck out my hand towards the flame and strangely enough it didn't hurt, in fact it kinda tickled.

The flames felt light it was slightly clinging on to me but fell off when I lifted my hand. I smiled and took my hand out. Just as I did the door opened.

I was met by fierce yet gentle black eyes. The eyes always captivated me and I finally shook out of my trance. I smiled at Nico and he came in and handed me a black duffle bag. I raised my eyebrow.

'Clarisse gave it to me, she told me to tell you its clothes.' He said turning away and I walked to the bathroom. Everything was black, gray, or white. I took a fast shower and opened the bag. I put on some white leggings, a black shredded type skirt and a white shirt that said: hey if you can read this you're too close! ;)

I put my hair into one long braid and opened the door.  I noticed the door was wide open and I walked out the door. I saw a lot of kids crowded around something and noticed it was a guy. I ignored them all and went to the dining hall. What? I haven't eaten in a while and I'm hungry.

They were still serving breakfast and I grabbed two hunnybuns and a bottle of water. I walked outside not bothering to offer the other gods any of the smells of my food. I turned my head to see if anyone was following me and I saw the crowd of kids not paying attention to me. I turned my head and walked into the forest.

So many bad things have happened to me in the forest yet I feel safe here. I wonder why. I stopped till I reached a tree far enough from camp. I bent down to the floor and felt at ease as I dug a hole with my bear hands. When I was finished I wiped the dirt off of my hands and reached into my skirt's pocket and pulled out a match. I put twigs and dry moss into the hole and lit the match. I put it in the hole and watched as the hole grew flames.