10. Lazy Day

I arrived at Joe's house. I decided to wear a dress. I wasn't usually the kind for dresses but I looked fine. It was black, which was definitely my color and a pair of heels.

 It was black, which was definitely my color and a pair of heels

Leon answered the door when I knocked. He smiled.

"Hey, Naomi," Leon greeted. "Come on in."

I walked in and Joe walked in, a smile growing on his face. Joe was dressed a bit on the nice side.

Joe pulled me close. "Hey, sweetheart."

I grabbed Joe's face. "Hey, Joey."

"Don't make me throw up, guys," Leon joked, cracking a smile. "I'm starving."

I pulled away from Joe. "Then let's eat."

We all sat around the table. We all sat around the table, joking around and laughing up a storm. Halfway through the meal, Joe placed his hand on my leg. Throughout the meal, his hand continued to creep up my thigh.

I sent a playful glare at Joe and he grinned at me. We finished dinner and Leon left. I leaned against the counter, biting my lip. Joe smiled at me and I knew what he was thinking.

I gently tapped my fingers. "What else do you want to do?"

Joe looked over my face, thinking. "I think you know what I want. There's only the matter of if you want it."

"Yes, I want it," I said. "It's whether or not you can perform."

Joe laughed. "Of course I can perform."

I smiled. "Then help me undo this dress."

Joe walked around the island and he unzipped my dress. My dress dropped to the floor and I turned around. Joe's eyes traveled over my body before he grabbed my hips, pulling me close.

I kissed Joe and it got heated more by the second. I tugged at his shirt and he took it off. I shoved Joe against the wall and started unbuckling his belt.

"I like a girl who takes charge," Joe said.

"Shut up," I said. I pulled Joe's belt off. "I've always wanted to fucked against a wall."

Joe grinned and he slammed me against the wall. He kissed me roughly, grabbing my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

 He kissed me roughly, grabbing my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck

Joe tugged at my underwear and I slipped them off. He grabbed my thighs roughly and pulled at them. I wrapped them around his waist.

Joe slipped off his underwear and slowly slipped himself inside of me. I threw my head back and moaned and dug my nails into his back.

After a few thrusts, I opened my eyes with a sudden realization. "You didn't put a condom."

Joe cursed and pulled out. He carried me into his room and tossed me onto the bed. He rolled on a condom and crawled on top of me.

Joe bit his lip. "Ready?"

I smacked Joe's arm. "Shut up, Joe!"

----

I woke up and I moaned, breathing in deeply. Joe's arm was wrapped around my waist and he tightened his grip around me. I smiled and looked back at him.

"Goodmorning," Joe murmured, his eyes still closed.

"Morning," I mumbled, rolling over to face Joe.

He finally opened his eyes. "How are you, honey?"

I stretched. "I'm doing just fine. Wanna go on a date tonight?"

"Of course," Joe said. "Where do you want to go?"

I propped myself on my arm. "I say the really good ice cream spot near Molly's. I love that place."

"Of course you would," Joe said. "Let's go then. We could go to the Italian place down the street from that."

"Sure," I said. "Sounds lovely. I need to go back to my apartment. I don't have any clothes."

"I'll drive you home," Joe said. "No need to dress that fancy. You always do."

I laughed. "Whatever. Are we just going to lay in bed or am I going to have to go make breakfast?"

Joe smiled. "Laying in bed sounds great but I think breakfast seems even better."

I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I stretched one last time before standing. I went to the kitchen and started making some food. Joe came downstairs a few minutes later, dressed in relaxing clothes.

"Smells nice," Joe commented, hugging me from behind.

I giggled and stirred the hash browns. "Thanks. I'm a decent cook."

Joe kissed my shoulder. "I say more than decent. Your food is delicious."

I giggled. "Thanks. Now let me cook in peace."

Joe gently bit my neck and left to do something. Once breakfast was ready, I filled two plates with food and called for Joe.

He came down with clothes on and he kissed me on the head before sitting down.

"What are we going to do about our marks?" I asked, pushing some of my food around. "People who usually find their person get married rather quickly but you know how I feel about the whole marriage thing."

Joe stabbed a sausage. "I know. I know your thing about children too. We'll figure it out as we go. I want to take things slowly and I know you feel the same."

I smiled, looking down at my plate. "I love how well you know me, Joe. I do agree we should take it slow. We aren't in a rush to do anything, right?"

Joe gently ran his fingers over my wrist, taking a bite of sausage. "Of course, Naomi. We'll take it slow and we can get to know each other better."

"It's not like we already know each other very well," I said. "I know every grim and dirty detail about you."

Joe laughed. "The same goes for you, Lee. I think we're perfect for each other."

"Like our marks haven't pointed that out already," I remarked sassily.

Joe laughed and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

I stuck my tongue out at Joe and he laughed. I loved my firefighter so, so much.