08. Day Out

I woke up and stretched, a small whine escaping my lips. The room was bright but the bed was empty. I sighed and sat up. There was no sign of Joe. Very nice of him.

I got up and slipped on one of Joe's shirts. I grabbed a pair of underwear and walked into the main room. Joe was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

He looked over at me and smiled, scanning over my body. "Hey, Naomi. How'd you sleep?"

I stretched. "Yeah, thanks to you. It's quite rude to leave a girl alone after having sex."

Joe laughed and stirred the hash browns. "I knew you'd be hungry when you got up. I didn't mean to offend."

I smiled, leaning against the counter. "It's fine. What're you making?"

"Hash browns, eggs, and sausage." Joe flashed a smile at me. "I know it's your favorite."

I hummed. "What are we doing today? We don't have work."

"Go on a date," Joe suggested. "Have some more fun."

I smiled. "I'm down. You're quite good at what you do. I'm still stretched out from last night."

Joe bowed. "I'm glad to be of service."

I laughed. "Do you know where my phone is? I need to text Dawson."

"Why?" Joe asked.

"She wanted something," I lied. "I'll be back in a second."

I went back to Joe's room. My phone was sitting on the nightstand, plugged in. I picked it up and checked for any messages.

How was your night 😉😉😉 - Dawson

Great. I loved it - Me

I unplugged my phone and went into the kitchen. Joe had placed a plate on the breakfast bar for me and he was sitting down when I came in.

"What did Dawson say?" Joe asked as I sat down.

"She asked about my night," I said. "I wouldn't worry about it. This looks delicious."

"Thanks," Joe said. "Sylvie taught me well."

"I'm glad," I said, sending a teasing smile over to him.

Joe smacked my thigh. "Shut up."

I leaned against my hand. "I'm glad you touched my mark. I wouldn't have had such a great night."

Joe kissed me, lingering only a little bit. "I'm glad. Eat up. I don't want my darling to starve."

I smiled. "I won't."

My phone dinged and I picked it up.

Did Joe get condoms like I asked him too? - Dawson

"Dawson seriously sent you that?" Joe asked, taking my phone. "Your friends suck."

"Says my best friend," I said, reaching for my phone. "Now, if you please, I'd like my phone back."

Joe shook his head. "I don't think so, Naomi. I'm not giving it back."

I kissed Joe. He lowered his arm and I grabbed it. I dashed away and Joe chased after me. I ran into his room and he grabbed my waist, throwing me onto the bed.

I giggled, lazily wrapping my legs around Joe's waist. "I'm feeling a bit of déjà vu."

Joe smiled, pushing down on me more. "Really? I'm getting the sense too. Why don't we continue on? Give us a stronger sense?"

I giggled. "Maybe. I have a good feeling it'll be a fun time."

Joe bit his lip, his hand traveling down my body. "I agree. How do you feel about a little fingering?"

I giggled and pushed Joe away. "Maybe later. Let's get going. I want to have other kinds of fun."

Joe pulled away, kneeling in between my legs. "Alright. I'll get ready."

"You need to do your hair?" I teased.

Joe glared at me and got off the bed. I went to the bathroom and put my hair into a bun. I went to find my backpack to put on a hat.

"Ready?" Joe yelled from the other room.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

I grabbed my wallet and phone before finding Joe. We left for a day out. As we drove, Joe kept a hand on my thigh.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Jackson Park," Joe replied. "There's a nice romantic walk there waiting for us."

I laughed. "Alright, whatever."

We arrived and we started walking. Joe took my hand and we walked through the sunny park. There were people running around and having fun. It was a lovely day outside.

We found a bench and we sat down, looking over the lake. Joe wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I threw a leg over one of Joe's.

"It's very pretty," I murmured.

"I know," Joe said, looking at me. "The view's is perfect."

I shoved him away. "Shut up, Joe!"

Joe leaned in close. "Never."

I laughed and moved away. Joe grabbed me, kissing me softly. I smiled and kissed back. Joe placed his hand on my lower back and the other on my leg.

I pulled away, smiling wider. "Not here, Joe. Later."

Joe leaned against his hand. "Alright. What else do you want to do?"

I shrugged. "Fuck if I know. I just want to be here with you, I guess."

Joe bit his lip. "Of course. I love being with you."

I smiled. "Thanks, Joe. I love you too."

"You're spending tonight, right?" Joe asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Thought that'd be okay. You could drive me to the firehouse tomorrow."

"Of course." A teasing smile crept onto Joe's face. "We can have fun tonight. We have to be quiet though. Leon is coming back tonight and I don't want him to be uncomfortable."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Whatever. There's no guarantee you're even going to get it."

I laughed and kissed Joe one last time. We walked around the park some more before going out to dinner. There was a smile on my face the entire time.