THIRTEEN

"I'm so sorry I'm late!!" Dani exclaimed while rushing into the bakery and heading straight for the backroom.

Luckily, her parents had already left for work when she got home, so she was able to get herself ready with no awkward and very uncomfortable encounters.

"And just where were you?!" Greta questioned while following behind her best friend.

"Uh...If I tell you, will you promise me you won't freak out?" Dani asked, turning around to face the blonde while putting on her apron.

Greta raised an eyebrow. "Depends on your answer," she said with a shrug before narrowing her eyes.

Her narrowed eyes soon widened in shock as she gasped and held her hands up to her face. "Oh my God...you got laid...by Mikey!!" she exclaimed.

Dani rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Typical Greta guessing.

"No, I did not get laid," Dani deadpanned as she walked back out to the front with Greta following behind her like a lost puppy.

"Oh really? Then how do you explain the glow on your face?" the blonde asked.

Dani frowned in confusion. "What glow? There's no glow on my face," she denied while holding her hands up to her cheeks.

Greta's eyebrows were raised as her eyes held nothing but amusement, and she asked, "Then why are you getting so defensive?"

"I am not getting defensive!!" Dani said with another shake of her head.

Greta scoffed and playfully scolded, "Daniella Janine!!"

Dani sighed in defeat. "Okay, okay," she gave in. "Mikey and I may have...gotten back together last night."

Greta gasped in surprise before she let out a loud squeal. "OH MY GOD!! YES! YES, YES, YES, FINALLY! OH MY GOD!!" she shouted while jumping up and down.

Dani rolled her eyes again. "Girl, will you stop being so dramatic?! And will you SHUT UP?! The whole town of StoryBrooke can hear you!!" she said in annoyance, but her words hadn't fazed the blonde's happiness at all.

"Dramatic?... Dramatic?!" Greta exclaimed and shook Dani's arm. "THE DIKEY SHIP HAS OFFICIALLY SET SAIL AGAIN AND YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEING DRAMATIC?!"

"And to shut up. Geez, Greta, you're going to bust my eardrums!!" Dani scolded while rubbing at her poor ringing ears.

She then grabbed onto the hand that was on her arm and said, "And stop shaking me!!"

"I second that!!" Mr.B called out from the kitchen. "You're being a bit too loud out there, Bumblebee!"

An apologetic look spread across Greta's features as she said, "Oops...sorry, Mr.B!!"

Dani gave her a look of disbelief as she said, "Mr.B?! You apologize to Mr.B but not me?!"

Greta rolled her eyes. "Oh, stop being so dramatic," she said with a dismissive wave.

Dani's eyes narrowed as she began to say, "You little-"

The sound of a bell caused her to turn her head and furrow her brows at the sight of her smiling boyfriend as he walked into the Bakery.

"Hello, Demon," Mikey said to Greta before turning to his girlfriend. "Hello, Beautiful."

"Hi?" Dani said as Greta scoffed. "You did all of that pouting earlier just to show up to my job not even two hours later? You're a real Drama Queen, you know that?"