:Genius: Chapter Eighteen

I woke up sprawled across the bed. Anton's bed. I shot up, falling out of the bed and onto something softer than the floor.

“The hell, Dunce?!” Anton's voice moaned from under me.

“Crap, Anton, sorry!” I exclaimed, trying to pull myself off of him. Unfortunately, Anton tried to get me off him at the same time, meaning my arms were swiped from under me and I landed on top of him again with a thud, groaning as my head hit his. I realised at that point I should by trying to get up again, but it was still dark and I really can't think much at night. I assumed he'd push me off of him so I could go back to sleep.

“What time is it?” I mumbled, shutting my eyes. I felt him chuckling under me.

“I always took you for a girl who slept enough. It's a little after one.” I groaned.

“Why are you sleeping on the floor.”

“Because this dumb blonde was sleeping in my bed.” He told me, rolling me off of him and sitting up. I blindly made a grab for the pillow, feeling like a weight was on my arms as I lifted it onto the bed. When I found it I put in under my head and cuddled into it.

“I'm sure that's a first.” I said as sarcastically as I could. This guy was waking me up.

“Natalie's never been in my bed before.” He told me quietly, knowing who I was talking about instantly. “And Jealousy is a cute colour on you.” He added, instantly making me snort.

“That had no tone of jealousy and you know it, buster.”

“Which is strange, because everyone knows I'm hot, even Jean's admitted it.” I sighed, sitting up and glancing over to Harred's bed. Asha and Harred were both facing opposite ways with a space in between them, but Asha was shivering. Harred could obviously feel it as he subconsciously rolled over, hugging her. Soon they were full out spooning.

“That boy works fast.” Anton muttered to himself.

“Pig.” I told him, leaning against Harred's bed so I could face him. Only out of politeness. Anton rolled his eyes at me.

“What, were you taught that all men are gentlemen?” He asked in an innocent voice. I scowled.

“I was taught to never let a man win me.” Harred and his perfect timing, chose to make a noise in his sleep that sound almost exactly like a snort. I quickly glanced over to him, checking his posture for any signs of him being awake. When I saw none, I returned to my normal position. Anton was laughing at Harred's unconscious response.

“Because you're not a toy to be won?”

“Because I'm a toy that can't be won.” I winked at him, the expression he gave me was full of confusion.

“You're not a normal girl, are you?” He asked in a softer voice. I smiled slightly, only the corner of lips managing to lift up. I wasn't someone that could stay up very long at half one in the morning.

“I'm just you're average American teenager. Just like you.” He smirked crookedly, it almost looked like half a smile. I felt my eyelids growing heavy.

“How did you figure it out?” He asked, and I had to open my eyes to make sure I didn't dream him saying it.

“hmm?”

“How did you know I was Russian?” I yawned.

“Your accent gets stronger when you're angry, and you're angry with me a lot.” I paused to yawn again. “And you're too tall, dark and handsome to be American.” I'm not sure, but the end of my sentence sounded unintelligible with fatigue. I heard hear him chuckling but I was too far gone.