Chapter 41 - What in the name of Oreos just happened

Recap

As I took a step forward someone pulled me from behind. I turned around looking up to and saw the person who I least expected.

"H-harry?" I stuttered, I could not believe what I was seeing. Could I be deceived by my own eyes or was this really my tomato, I love his nickname, which I gave him of course after I chopped his hair off.

"Damn this hunka chunka is hot," Hannah whispers.

"Courtney!" Niall screamed happily and leaped towards me into my arms.

Harry just stood there staring at me with his piercing green eyes. For some reason, they showed a bunch of emotion, which was unusual knowing Harry.

"I missed you so much," Niall said

"I missed you too FD," I say to Niall rubbing his back.

"My god your bleeding," tomato finally spoke and came up a little closer breaking Niall and I apart. We stared at each other intensely for a while, not breaking eye contact. We were so close that I could smell his minty breath, so strong that my brain cells couldn't function properly. Thought dashing through my brain, am I in love with him...

"Hold the mother junkies up girl!"

"What now?"

"You can't be in love with this piece of shit"

"Aren't you the one who wanted me to be with him from the day you saw his body"

"Yeah but you don't even know if he has feelings for you"

"I just want to kiss his lips, they look so soft"

"Well that's messed up"

"You're the one who messed up"

"Thank you I find that very offensive"

"Your welcome"

"Back to reality bitch!"

"Are you gonna suck each other's saliva now or keep staring like there's vagina in both your faces?" a voice behind Harry issues out. Harry backs away from me rubbing the back of his head, his cheeks looking blush red, did he blushed at me or her? I looked to see a girl standing there, she was good-looking of course, if Harry was taken by her there is no point in being saved honestly. I would just march back in that room and beg to be tied back up. It was a moment of silence, my throat was clogged and my body felt like an ice block melting away in the sun.

"This is my sister Erica," he surprisingly said.

"Sorry say that again," I was dumbfounded.

"I know you heard me you annoying slug," his sarcastic side began to creep up.

Oh bet you I did

"Excuse you bundle of turd!" I was surprised by his choice of words. Not that i didn't like the word annoying but the word slug just triggered the darkness of my soul. "I certainly did not hear you and don't you dear sass at me."

"Sass at you?" he asked.

"Guys shut the f-" Erica was about to finish but was interrupted by Harry and I.

"Language please," in unison we said.

"Trying to keep this book PG-rated," Hannah says.

"We're gonna be killed any minute now by Zac and his minions if you don't stop arguing and continue your way," Niall suggested.

"Hi I'm Hannah," Hannah says to Niall.

"I'm...Niall," he smiles shyly at my best friend.

"Break it up love birds," I say.

Out of nowhere, we were all interrupted by the click of a gun. We all turned around to see two people in masks, holding a gun that was pointing directly at me.

"Hola bitches," one says enthusiastically.

"No we're supposed to say it together in a deeper voice to give them chills," the other says.

I definitely know these idiots

"Cameron?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered, taking off his mask. "Shit."

"You fool," the other smacks Cameron on his head.

"Christian I know it's you," I smiled sarcastically.

"Well shit!" he screams and throws his mask off.

"You guys are the worst gang members of all time," Erica states.

"Shut up girl with good looks," Christian says, waving the gun around like it was nothing.,

"Do you even know how to use that thing?" Harry asked.

"Enough to shoot one of you," Cameron cuts in.

Before I knew it, Harry pulled out a gun and shot Cameron in his shoulder, quickly shooting Christian in his leg after. They both fell to the ground with blood flowing from their injuries.

"Oh my god!" Christian screamed. "I've been hit! Cameron save me!"

"Christian...c-can you shut the t-the hell up and stop acting like a damn fool," Cameron stuttered.

Harry took small steps towards Cameron and pointed the gun at his head.

"Harry what are you-"

"Get her out of here," he said to Erica.

Erica held on to my arm and pulled me through a door. The last thing I knew was Harry holding a gun at someone and shots were heard...

What in the name of Oreos just happened

________________________

Hey guys! Summer is coming up and my exams are almost finished!!!
I missed y'all so much
Can't wait to update more again

Vote! Comment and Share!❤️