Chapter 9 - Perfect

Picture of Louis

__________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

The car was silent, other than Niall singing Towards the sun by Beyoncé. Liam told me not to carry her to our house but we had no other choice. If we had carried her to our cabin in the woods, Blackshadow would have surely tracked us knowing that the cabin has its system.

Carrying her to our house would be the least expected. What's worrying me is if she'll try to escape. She thinks we're gonna kill her when she doesn't know it's called protection.

Why am I worrying?

She's just a girl

Girls are stupid and are like psychopaths.

There is nothing to worry about.

"LET ME GO YOU...YOU...JERKS!" she was screaming as Zayn tries to pull her out of the car.

"Can you shut her up," Louis whined.

"Umm...her has a name," she blurts out.

Now I was losing my temper. I went over to Zayn and pushed him away from her. I lifted her up from off the ground and threw her over my shoulders. I turned around walking towards the door with her over my shoulder and her butt in my face.

"Liam get a chair," I tell him and he nods running into the kitchen. I went down into the basement with the guys.

He brings back a wooden chair from the kitchen. He placed it down and I shoved her in the chair. She mumbled something to herself and then started to scream again under the bag on her head.

Courtney's P.O.V.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I swear I could have hit a Mariah Carey note the way I screamed. "Look if you guys want money you can have it just let me go and I promise I won't tell anyone."

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" Someone shouted which I'm sure it was a British boy. " Take that bag off her head."

Someone came over and pulled the bag off my head. I opened my eyes and looked around. I could definitely tell I was in someone's basement. Next, my eyes landed on the five handsome boys in front of me whispering to each other.

"You guys are the worst kidnappers ever," I spoke.

They paid no attention to me and kept on whispering to each other. To tell the truth on the outside I'm acting tough but on the inside......HELL YEAH I'M SCARED TO DEATH. I just don't want to show it.

They all turned around and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?", I asked in a cold voice

They turned back around and continued to talk. Blondie left the group and came up to me, swinging his arms back and forth.

"Hi," he smiles. "I'm Niall."

"Hi," I said sarcastically. Was he knocked in the head or something. You see me here, handcuffed, bruises possibly, in a chair with only a robe on, with boys in a room AND YOU COME UP TO ME TO SAY HI AND TELL ME YOUR GODDAM NAME.

"Are you thirsty?" Niall asked.

Yes

"No," I reply. He nods and gets up about to walk away but then stops and turns back around. He kneels down in front of me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Oh no he didn't. I kicked him in the nuts and he whimpered. The other four boys turned around. "Liam I told you to tie her feet together," the British boy says to the other.

He isn't too bad-looking.

Stop it, Courtney!!

"It's not my fault Harry," Liam says.

Oh, so the British boy's name is Harry.

Harry cupped his face in his hands and groaned. "Carry her up to one of the guest rooms."

Liam nods and walked over to me still sitting in my chair. He grabs me by my arms and pulls me out of the room.

"Holy biscuits," I whispered to myself. It was........perfect. Well looking at it like it's five boys in one house I thought it would be an island full of garbage. But this was different, it was clean and had a very good scent.

Liam noticed that I was wondering my eyes over the place and squeezed my arm tighter

Liam noticed that I was wondering my eyes over the place and squeezed my arm tighter. He pulls me up the stairs and opened the first door on the left.

OH CRAP!!

Am I really kidnapped or is it just me being a drama queen. I mean like yeah I'm a popular YouTuber and live in a big house and have money because of my profession as both dancer and YouTuber but...dang. I wouldn't take it this far.

And I thought guys didn't have any taste?

These colors were romantic. Red and white.

It was perfect.

Liam uncuffed me and started to walk away. "Where are you going?"

"Downstairs if you need me," he tells me not turning around. He just left me here unsupervised. I'm 19 but I can get out of control sometimes like a 4-year-old. I looked at the bed and ran over to it.

I began to bounce on it like a trampoline. I stopped and focused my eyes on the door. I giggled to myself, "What kind of idiot leaves the door unlocked."

I ran over to the door, reached for the door and...It's locked

"I can't believe he locked the door," I said to myself. I ran over to a window and tried to get it open but it was locked as well. I went back over to the bed and sat down thinking about my best friends and my brother.

What if they wake up tomorrow morning and don't find me?

What if they forgot about me?

What if.............

...........they're dead??

_________________________________________________

You'll see a picture of Courtney's new room in the next chapter.

Thanks for the support 😄😄

The song for this chapter is......... Perfect by Ed Sheeran