Chapter 35 - Ketchup

Sorry about the photo above😉
I was just hungry🙃😂

______________

Corbyn's P.O.V.

I stood there watching the video with Brandon. It showed when a vehicle pulled up in front of the house. One person came out of the vehicle and walked up to the front door. From the tape, we could see Courtney in her room upstairs through her window. She was holding her phone in her hand and her expression was filled up with confusion and horror.

The person rang the doorbell and my best friend jumped at the sound. He stood there waiting for Courtney to answer the door. Through the view of the mirror, Courtney left her room.

Followed by that the door was opened by Courtney. Dru zoomed into the clip and saw when the assassin, I mean, the weird person all dressed in black, stabbed Courtney with the same tranquilizer Brandon found.

The person looked around and took Courtney up, throwing her over his shoulders and carrying her into the vehicle, where they drove off.

"Wait, rewind the clip to where the vehicle was about to drive off," Brandon says to Dru. Dru nods and rewinds the clip.

"Stop right there and zoom in," he instructed Dru and he obeyed him.

"Good eye," I said to him.

"Who could miss that?" he asked.

"Miss what?" Andrew asks spinning around in his chair.

"Andrew could," I laughed.

"Oh I know," he finally was getting it. "Your talking about the sticker that's on the back of the windshield of the car. We could track down where the sticker came from and see who bought it."

"And I thought you were stupid," Brandon said to me.

"I kno- hey that's offensive" I pouted. "And kinda true but I still find it offensive."

"So I'll just track the sticker..." Dru trailed off.

"Should we tell him?" I asked Brandon.

"Because my sister is missing and we're doing this for her, I guess we should tell him," Brandon whispered to me.

"Hey, guys the sticker came from-" before Dru could finish Brandon walked up to him and was now holding him by his collar.

"I'm talking about the damn license plate number Andrew!" Brandon screamed at him.

"O-okay I-I-I j-just realized, Corbyn help!" Dru screamed.

"With?" I asked.

"Do you not s-see t-that Brandon is going to rip my throat out any minute?" he widened his eyes at raging Brandon and then at me.

"Nope," I popped the P.

"Just find the damn car," Brandon stated and let him go.

"So your afraid of him too?" I asked Andrew.

"You have no idea," he sighed and went back on his computer.

"Oh don't worry, I do have an idea," I said to him and walked back to Brandon who was staring intently at the screen.

"Found it," Dru said which caused the attention of Brandon.

"What did you find?" Brandon asked.

"I found everything about it," Andrew said. "I found where the car was shipped from, the company that got the shipment, money it's worth, discount prices, prizes it got offered with, its location now, and... who bought it."