Chapter 36 - Dots

Friend

You and I are friends
You laugh, I laugh
You cry, I cry

You scream, I scream
You run, I run
You jump, I jump

You jump off a
bridge, I'm going to
miss you buddy:)

_________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

All of us were now walking the streets of Miami. We were going to ride motorbikes with one girl on each but I decided not to because I really didn't want Erica behind me on my motorcycle.

I want Courtney

I don't know what's happening to me. It's like I'm developing some sort of feeling for her which I really don't want to happen. Courtney's sweet, caring, bossy, delicate, and I'm just the opposite. And just by thinking about it, I can't let my feelings get in the way and fall for her.

Knowing that I was the one not paying attention, and left her seated with a strange woman who came from out of nowhere, and now I'm putting in everyone in my own consequences.

"Where are we going to find them?" Liam asked.

"The only place we can find them," Erica said.

"Which is?" Zayn asked.

"In my underwear draw," she laughed.

"Wow, Erica that's so funny," I fake laughed.

"Oh, I know you didn't find that funny lover boy," she sassed.

"Shut up Erica please," I hissed at her.

"Look at you, all with tattoos, no wonder girls find you interesting... cause your just a bad boy type," she explains but I ignored her.

"Guys can we stop at Popeyes and get some tenders because I'm starving," Loren stated.

"Yeah, me too," Lele rubbed in.

"Yay! Me four!" Lea screamed with her hands in the air.

"Four Lea?" Liam mid-laughed.

"Your three," she pointed her finger at Liam.

"Well I call the fifth place," Niall blurts.

"Six," Zayn adds.

"Seven," Louis says.

"Zero," I butted in.

"What's your problem?"

"So we're all going to forget the fact that Courtney's been kidnapped by people who've killed before?" I asked them and no one answered. "I thought so."

"We do not even know where we're going," Erica hissed.

"Watch your step," I smirked.

"What do you-" before Erica could finish, she fell straight on her face. Niall was the first to burst out a laugh and we joined him.

I bent down to Erica on the sidewalk, "I know that crack anywhere... and so I definitely know where I'm going."

"You pile of dog poop," she mumbled.

"Prude," I fired at her.

"Loverboy," she said.

"Cheap lipstick," I mid-laughed.

"Excuse you but it's matte dick face," she fired at me.

"You know, she reminds me of Courtney," Niall said from behind.