Chapter 18 - Casserole

Watch that video up there

Gosh I love Liza

Enjoy!!!😊😊

________________________________

Brandon's P.O.V.

After talking to Corbyn about everything, we headed back to my place. I parked outside, came out of the car and locked the doors with the car keys.

"Brandon!?" someone shouted from behind me. I turned around to see Corbyn in my car which I had just locked. I smirked thinking if I should let him out or not.

"Stop smirking dude," Corbyn said fussing. "Let me out man."

I looked at him and turned around heading towards my front door. I entered the house and closed the door behind me. I could here him screaming in the car.

"Brandon!!!" he screamed but I ignored him.

Corbyn's P.O.V.

"Brandon!" I screamed trying to get his attention as he walked away. I can't believe he locked me in his car to suffocate...ok to admit I do believe because he's Brandon.

If I wanna get out of this car I'll have to bribe him into coming out to get me. And I know exactly what to do.

"Brandon I know your listening to me!!" I screamed louder. "Brandon, your huge guy but I must say, you do have some weaknesses. I remember once, not long ago about an hour or so....ANYWAY...we were driving and you got so emotional that..."

I peeped and saw Brandon at the door so I continued, "that he..."

"Say one more word Corbyn!!!" Brandon threatened me coming towards the car.

"He started to cr-," next thing I knew the car door was opened. I stepped outside, "I'm free! Free I tell you! I'M FR-" I was cut off by Brandon slamming against the wall putting my hands behind me.

"Calm the heck down man," I said trying to calm him down. "Am I the only one that smells casserole?"

"Corbyn I know you're trying to change the subject," Brandon stated, letting me go.

Now I'm free

We walked towards the house and went inside. "It's getting stronger!!" I screamed running into the kitchen.

"Holy sh-"

Brandon's P.O.V.

Corbyn ran into the kitchen like when a girl is on her period and needs tampons. I have to admit...whatever smells like that smells hella freaking good. I entered the kitchen to find the entire counter packed with food.

And of course, Corbyn was around the table

I looked up from the counter packed with and saw someone at the stove...It was Liza, headphones on her ear, dancing with her back turned and a video camera videoing everything she's doing.

Why a camera though?

Oh!

She's Liza Koshy!!!!

Courtney and I were watching her videos that night before Courtney got kidnapped.

How could I not of seen this.

She turned around and jumped, letting the bacon strips fly from out the frying pan and into my hair.

She removed the headphones from around her ears and came up to me smiling. Tipping on her toes she reached for the bacon strips and pulled it out of my messy hair. Corbyn got up from the stool around the counter and came over to us, taking the bacon from out of Liza's hand. He returned to his seat and bit the bacon.

I ignored him and focused my eyes on Liza who was still standing in front of me, with my height towering over her. Her eyes were so seducing and her lips were calling my name. Dang!! I've never felt this way with a girl before.

I can't do this

I can't do th-

With that, I smashed my lips onto hers. She tasted so good...like chocolate perhaps. She bit my lip making me moan a little.

"Guys please don't strip in front of me," Corbyn whined.

I pulled away from Liza, "What's all this for?"

"I was making a YouTube video of Cooking with Liza," she clearly stated putting her hands on her hips.

"Ok," I said not knowing what to say next. She made her way over to the counter taking a seat beside Corbyn. Corbyn sat there stuffing his face with chicken. I went and took a seat in front of them.

I sat there staring at the food not wanting to eat. It looks very delicious but I got Courtney all over my mind, making me lose my appetite.

I wonder if she's ok?

Is she being treated well?

Well of course not because she's kidnapped and we all know what happens when someone's kidnapped.

Should I tell Liza?

I think I should.

No, I don't want her in this.

But if I hide this from her she'll probably find out...hating me.

"What's on your mind?" she asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"N-nothing," I stuttered.

"I know your hiding something," she said picking at her food. Corbyn mumbled something but I didn't hear him because his mouth was filled with food.

"I can't hear you Corbyn," I said looking at him.

He swallowed his food," I said just tell her already." Liza was looking at me to start talking. "Start," she said taking a sip of orange juice.

I sighed,"My little baby sister Courtney was kidnapped and I have no idea where she is because all I found was a tranquilizer with blood on it which looked like her blood and now I'm freaking the hell out," I finally finished running out of breath when Liza spits out all the orange juice on me.

"What is with people and spitting liquids on me!!" I shouted.

"Sorry," Liza whines attending to my shirt. "Is it true?"

"Yes," I whispered. Liza's face dropped.

"But we're figuring out something," I said to lighten her up. "Corbyn said he knew someone in Georgia who could hack into cameras or...something like that."

"I wanna help," Liza said.

"No," I answered her.

"I'm not asking you I'm telling you," she said raising her eyebrows.

"Give your girlfriend what she wants Brandy," Corbyn said.

"Shut up," I said pointing at him.

"So when do we leave?" she asked.

"Soon," I answered her.

I'm gonna find you Courtney

And that's a promise

_______________________________

Hey, my Lovelies!!! ❤❤

Did you vote?

Comment?

Anyways...I made my trailer for this story but I'm having problems with uploading it because I have to upload it on YouTube blah blah blah. So I guess probably I'll have to post it on my Instagram account.

I'll still try though...

Bye!!