Chapter 8 - Kidnapped

Liam above

_______________________________________

Courtney's P.O.V.

My head hurts, my eyes are burning...as a matter of fact, my entire life hurts right now. The last thing I remember is opening a door and getting hijacked by ninjas. I'm kidding I was stabbed in the neck by a super hot British guy. Why do I keep calling him that?

"What the buttercups...," I said looking down at myself realizing I was handcuffed and also I was in a car with five other guys.

"Look who's awake," the blondie said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I looked down at my attire making sure I was still dressed. "I'm still a virg-." I looked at the blonde-headed boy beside me."Wipe that smirk off your face before I do."

"And how you gonna do that beautiful?" the guy driving asked.

Is he British??!! Oh no... He looked at me through the rearview mirror and smirked to himself.

I remember those green eyes from somewhere.

Hold up!!!

He's the same one who bumped into me at the mall.

"Are y...you guys...CANNIBALS??!!!!" I screamed in terror. They all passed looks to one another and started to laugh. Only the British boy didn't laugh. He just sat there with his eyes focused on the road.

"You guys are complete idiots," I said to them which caused them to become silent. "I mean like I watch a lot of movies and you're supposed to blindfold me so I can't see the road. Right now we're on Lincoln Road by the mall. How about we stop and buy a guidebook for how to kidnap someone better."

Harry's P.O.V.

She sat in the back seat handcuffed and was running her mouth. Wasn't she scared? Most girls would keep their mouths shut but she wouldn't.

"I told you should have blindfolded her," Liam whispered.

"Just...do it," I groaned not taking my eyes from the road. Liam took off his tie and handed it to Zayn who tied it around her eyes.

"You know it's see-through right?" she said.

Liam looked at her and then at me. He started to search in the glove compartment and found a black bag. He looked through it, nodded to himself, turned around, and placed it on her head over her face.

"This bag smells like-," she started to talk but I cut her off. "Can you please be quiet?" I asked her desperately. She didn't answer and kept humming something. Gosh, she's annoying.