Chapter 25 - Here's to never growing up

__________________________

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Can you slow down?" I shouted at Harry 'the hairy tomato' who was driving the motorcycle way too fast. "I feel like I'm going to throw up."

He stopped and parked on the sidewalk across from a hotel. The guys followed behind and trailed their bikes behind him. I got off of the bike and hugged myself. Harry wouldn't tell me why we stopped here and so I kept bugging him.

"Why's your hair so long?" I asked him but he didn't answer. "Hairy tomato?" I called him but he still didn't answer. "Har-"

"Jesus Christ woman, what's wrong with you!!?" he screamed at me as we entered the hotel. "Go sit over there and do not move."

I listened to him and went over to a couch that was near the windows. I took a seat beside an old couple while the boys tried to get a room. 

"Hola querida (Hello dear)," the old man said.

"Hola señor," I answered. I knew a little Spanish from 3rd grade. I mean most of the time I paid attention and the rest of the time I would use Google translate.

"Por favor, llámame Juan y esta es mi esposa, Sofía (Please, call me Juan and this is my wife Sofía)," he said nodding. I had no idea what he was saying but I think he was saying his name or something.

"Hola," Sofía said reaching for my hand. "Eres tan Bonita (You are so pretty)."

"Gracias y soy Courtney (Thank you and I'm Courtney)," I said shaking her hand.

"You look so familiar," Juan said and it frightened me.

"Did you just say something in English?" I asked widening my eyes. Juan laughed and nodded.

I laughed along with them and Harry came over. "Come on let's go," he said pulling my arm. He looked at the two old people," Sorry but she has to go."

"Let me go," I said pulling my arm away from him. "Don't you have no respect for elders?"

"No I don't," he said. "Just tell them goodbye or something."

I turned to the two old people,"Lo siento mucho por su comportamiento inmaduro. Él simplemente actúa como una polla a veces (I'm so sorry for his immature behavior. He just acts like a dick sometimes)," I said to them and they laughed.

"Podemos ver eso (We can see that)," they laughed. They got up and hugged me goodbye.

"What were you guys talking about?" Harry asked.

"Why did we come to a hotel?" I backfired on him.

"Courtney," he groaned.

"Hairy tomato," I groaned back.

"Why did you just call me that?" he asked.

"Because you have long curls and when you get bad your red like a tomato," I answered swinging my shoulders.

"Come on," he said and I followed him behind him. A woman was taking us to a suite and the entire time she was walking in front of us, Harry kept staring at her bottom.

"Gosh this boy is unbelievable"

"And where have you been this entire time?"

"In your head...what kind of question is that anyway? In here for 19 years now, hello?"

"You know what I mean"

"I already told you I was going on a date"

"With...?"

"Harry's conscience"

"What the hell!"

"I'm kidding!! Who lit the fuse to your tampon?"

"Your annoying"

"Courtney?" Harry called knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and widened my eyes.

"You really do look like a hairy tomato," I mid-laughed and the boys laughed as well. We entered the room and I gasped.

"Holy sponge bob," I said looking around at the place.

The boys laughed at what I had just said. I mean look at this place, who wouldn't say something like that or even say something that even doesn't make more sense.

"Come on and let me show you guys to your rooms," the same woman said. I looked at her name tag and it said, Barbara. She showed each of us to our rooms and Harry was the last one to get a room. I opened the door to the room I was shown to.

"I'm going to get 53 heart attacks in one day," I said to myself. I ran over to the bed and jumped on it like it was a trampoline.

I left the room and knocked on Harry's door but he didn't answer

I left the room and knocked on Harry's door but he didn't answer. I opened the door and noticed he wasn't there. I went into the living room and saw Barbara on top of Harry kissing him.

Harry stopped kissing Barbara and stared at me.

"You never change do you?" I asked folding my arms and leaned toward the wall.

"Here's to never growing up," he shrugged and laughed.

______________________________

Barbara, you in big trouble because Courtney's gonna be whopping your behind. 😂😂

Get ready for the next chapter people.

Bye-bye!!❤🤗