Chapter 6 - A Sulky Morning

Bad boy Zayn up there

_________________________________________________

Courtney's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache and sticky cheeks. I got up out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. As I was about to wash my face I stopped and looked in the mirror. "Jesus Christ," I shrieked. My eyes were red from crying last night. God knows why. And my cheeks looked like someone slapped the living hell out of me.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. God, I look so much better. I let my hair out and went over to my dresser.

"Should I wear something girly or just look like a boy the entire day?" I asked talking to myself. I stared at the cute pink tank top with shorts and differed it from the big white T-shirt with the Adidas sweatpants.

"I'll go with looking like a boy," I said putting on the outfit and looking in the mirror. I headed downstairs to see Brandon in the living room watching 'The son of Bigfoot'. Gosh, he acts like a baby sometimes.

I ran over to the couch and tackled him bringing him to the ground. I sat on his back taking one of his strong manly hands behind him not letting go.

"Give me the remote or be doomed," I mocked in a strong manly voice.

"Get off of me so that I can pass you the remote and begone," he mocked back in a play-full tone.

I got off of him and sat on the couch. He joined me and handed me the remote. I took the remote from him and went on YouTube. I searched for my music video 'That's my Jam' I had put up a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I'm a YouTuber. Because I love to dance I thought to myself that I could start my own YouTube channel and give tutorials and also have music videos. It turned out well.

I got up from the sofa and began to dance. Using the same dance moves from the video. Brandon cheered me on as I was dancing.

"Go Dytto! Go Dytto! That's my sister! That's ma sister!" he cheered. I continued to dance enjoying myself. I stopped dancing realizing my stomach was growling at me. Brandon continued to laugh at me and I ran into the kitchen.

I made a bowl of Cereal and went back into the living room. I was surprised to see Brandon watching a Liza Koshy vines. I sat on the couch still eating my cereal and watched the vines with him. I laughed at the part when Liza was pretending to be a butterfly.

I laughed and choked on the cereal. Brandon patted my back until I was finally okay. He laughed and fell on the fluffy carpet beneath us. We then moved on to watching some of her musically's.

"Wow Liza is awesome at these things," Brandon said.

"Yeah, she is," I answered him still eating my cereal. He grabbed the bowl from me and ran heading into the kitchen. I got up and went after him. He ran around the counter and I trailed behind him screaming at him.

"BRANDON!!!!! BRING ME BACK MY CEREAL!!!!," I screamed at him.

"Catch me if you can," he shouted and ran upstairs. Well, I guess this is payback for tackling him on the ground. I ran after him upstairs. He ran back downstairs and headed outside. I went after him and fell in something very cold and icy.

"Oh my God! IT'S SNOWING!" I yelled. I got up running all over the front yard screaming Brandon's name. I went back inside and saw him on the couch eating my cereal.

I ran over to him and started to jump up and down. "It's snowing, it's snowing, it's snowing."

"Calm down," he said stuffing his mouth with the last spoonful.

"Christmas is like five days away," I gasped. "What's the date?"

"December the 20th," he said looking at me not seeming to care about anything I had just said.

"IT IS FIVE DAYS AWAY!!" I shouted at him. "I love Christmas. I always like it when there are presents to give and receive. And there's a lot of food, hot chocolate, warm fuzzy sweaters and it's best of all when you get to celebrate with your friends and family."

All of a sudden that smile that was on my face dropped.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked getting up and putting his hand on my shoulders looking worried.

I sat back on the sofa with watery eyes, "A family." My watery eyes became floods of tears streaming down my fragile face. Brandon sat on the couch with me and wrapped his arm around me. I cried in his chest wondering about my Mom and my Dad.

I stopped crying and looked Brandon in his eyes," Brandon I need to know the truth. I want to know the truth."

"Courtn-," he tries to speak but I stopped him.

"Every time I try to ask you about them you always turn me down. They're not only your parents Brandon, their mine too and I deserve to know the truth. I'm sick of you running me off or telling me it's better to tell me when I'm old enough. I'm 19 years old for crying out loud. You say that if you tell me it'll hurt me, I'm already hurt Brandon," tears were now streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry, Courtney I'm just scared of you getting hurt," he explains.

"Brandon please," I begged him. He reached over and pushed my hair out of my face.

"It all started when you were 3 months old......."

___________________________________________