Chapter 11 - She's Missing

Watch that video up there
__________________________________________

Brandon's P.O.V.

I woke up with a blonde next to me, her head on my bare chest and her arms wrapped around me tightly. I pushed her off of me and went to the bathroom.

I stood there staring at my reflection in the mirror. I can't believe I got drunk so bad that I had to bring home a chick and......who knows what happened last night. If Courtney ever finds out she'll hate me for the rest of her life.

I opened the bathroom door and saw that the blonde-headed chick was still asleep; she looks cute so I'll probably keep her. Where the heck did that come from??!

The truth is I'm a player. I sleep with many girls and then after that I just push them aside. Hump and then Dump. Just like the book. I don't know why I do it...maybe for money.

Yup, you guessed it

It's not really a job but I get paid to have sex with girls, trick them into being in a relationship with me, take their V-card, and then dump them. Some girls suffer in pain while others keep running back to me saying they want me. You might be saying I'm horrible but I'm really doing it for Courtney. She may be a Youtuber and gets paid but later on, she has to use all of that money. I love my sister and I would do anything for her to keep her safe.

I walked over to my closet messy closet and took out a grey track bottom and a white T-shirt.

"Where are my damn Vans?" I mumbled to myself causing the blonde to shift a bit and mumbling something under her breath.

I finally found my Vans under a pile of dirty clothes that probably hadn't been washed for...2 weeks...5 weeks...a month maybe...who cares!!?

I took my phone out of my pants from last night and checked the time. It's 9 am. I softly opened the door and headed downstairs not bothering to close it. Before I hit the last few stairs I remembered something important...I forgot to barge in Courtney's room smelling like cheesy socks.

I love doing that

It's just so...cheesy

Get it?

Cheesy?

I'm terrible at jokes.

I tiptoed back upstairs and stood in front of Courtney's door. I opened it and jumped inside, "I'm -" I stopped in my dead tracks once I noticed Courtney wasn't in bed. I went into her bathroom and she wasn't there either.

I left the room and ran downstairs not caring if I would wake up the pretty blonde. Pretty blonde or not? I want my damn sister! I ran into the kitchen and saw her phone on the countertop. I dropped the phone and walked towards the front door.

There was a tranquilizer on the ground and dirty shoes footprints. I took out a tissue and picked up the tranquilizer. This is definitely a BD5 fight stabilizer GBST. It had blood at the end of it and a yellowish liquid inside.

There are a lot of options in my mind right now and one of them is saying my baby sister was kidnapped.

_____________________________________

Please support!!🔥🔥 and if you did...

...you the BEST!!