Chapter 19 - When you lose a pen

Dytto!!!!!!!

______________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

"Courtney get off of the table," I said holding out my hand to take her down from the table. She just had one drink and yet she's drunk. She didn't even drink all of it for her to be like this. We've been here for about 3 hours; it's just 2:30 and Courtney doesn't want to go home. I can't believe she got drunk in broad daylight.

"I don't wanna leave," she whined still standing on the table.

"Don't let me come and get you," I warned her.

"You can-," before she could finish, I climbed up on the table and took her off. She whined and kept playing with my hair. Niall and Zayn were sitting with some girls at another booth while Liam and Louis were ordering more drinks. I was left with a drunk crazy Courtney.

But yet I'm still wondering how people recognized her and didn't even seem to know she was kidnapped...for protection of course. Maybe her brother didn't report it to the cops.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with feeling something wet on my finger. I looked down to find Courtney sucking on my pinky finger.

"Courtney!" I shouted pulling my pinky away from her. "What's with you?"

"I'm hungry," she whines.

"And so you decided to eat my finger?" I asked her holding up my finger she chewed on.

"It looked like a baby banana and I'm so hungry," she whined louder.

"Stop whining," I said looking at her.

I took off my jacket and placed it on the table. Courtney's eyes trailed over my tattoos.

"You had tattoos?" she asked poking my arm and laughing.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"You know what happens when you lose a pen?" she asked d still poking my arm.

"No Courtney," I replied taking a shot.

"You see...when you lose a pen you have no pen when you have no pen you have no notes when you have no notes you can't study when you can't study you fail when you fail you get no diploma when you don't have a diploma you have no work when you have no work you have no money, no money means there is no food, having no food you get skinny, when you get skinny you get ugly, when you get ugly you have no lover, when you don't have a lover there's no marriage when there's no marriage you can't have kids when you can't have kids you are going to be alone when your alone there's depression, when there's depression there's sickness and when there's sickness there's death," she said not taking a breath.

"And your point is...?" I asked her waiting for her to finish.

"Never lose your pen," she finished.

Louis and Liam returned with liquor in their hands. I already had 8 shots and I really don't think I should have more for Courtney's sake. Courtney took up one of the glasses of liquor to take a shot but I grabbed it from her and she pouted.

 Courtney took up one of the glasses of liquor to take a shot but I grabbed it from her and she pouted

"So what did you guys talk about?" Liam asked or should I say...Pampers.

"What happens when you lose a pen," I answered him.

"What does happen?" Louis asked.

"When you lose a pe-," Courtney started but I stopped her.

"Your really gonna repeat all of that?" I asked her.

"Yes silly," she giggled and continued telling the guys what happens when you lose a pen. Niall and Zayn came over saying they were bored. We decided to leave and went.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for the short chapter guys!! But I promise the other chapter will be longer!!

And I changed the cover of the story. Hope you liked it.

Bye!!❤❤