Chapter 27 - What makes you happy

Brandon!!!!!! Put on a shirt!!🙈🙈🙈

______________________

Brandon's P.O.V.

We landed in Georgia and 2 hours ago. It was now 9:00 pm and we went to get a hotel. Corbyn literally ate everything on the plane. When we landed and came off the plane, he ran back inside and locked himself in the VIP section. Liza loured him out by promising to give him 50 dollars.

"Corbyn!!" I called wondering where he was."Corbyn!!" I called again but he didn't reply. I got up and went into the living room to find him playing video games on his Nintendo Switch.

"Goal!" he screamed not noticing me.

"Corbyn!" I screamed at him and he jumped making his hoodie fall over his head.

"I know karate, ching Choa, and some other dangerous words," he said taking the hoodie from over his head. "Oh hey Brandon, didn't see you there."

"Wanna play?" he asked smiling.

"No," I mumbled taking a seat on the sofa and Corbyn continued playing his game. "Why are you always so happy?"

"I realized that my happiness is not dependent on external things, but a choice I make in every moment. I practice being happy every day even when things are going badly, I can still be a happy peaceful person," he finished not looking up from his game. "And also having my head scratched, it just melts me away."

Ok then

"What makes you happy?" he asked.

"When Courtney's around," I said closing my eyes.

"Don't sweat it we'll find her man," he replies.

"How can I not sweat it when they're probably doing bad stuff to her. She's probably missing a body part already," I spoke. Corbyn's phone rang and he answered.

"Hey Dru," he said into the phone and put it on speaker.

"Stop calling me that Corbyn," Dru I believe said on the other line.

"Stop calling me that Corbyn," Corbyn mimicked.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Member when I called you couple of days ago and...," Corbyn says.

"Get to the point," Dru started to get impatient.

"I need you to hack into something so that I can find someone," Corbyn spoke.

"Details Corbyn," Dru said.

"Remember Courtney?" Corbyn asked Dru.

"Yup," he replied popping the P.

"She was kidnapped," Corbyn said and at the same time, we heard Dru spit out water.

"What??!" Dru screamed.

"Babe!!! Now I have your spit on my new dress," I heard a woman voice.

"Hi Kristen," Corbyn said into the phone.

"Hi Corbyn," Kristen chirped.

"Kristen go change your shirt," Dru said demanding her.

"Don't tell me what to do bone head," she started to curse Dru.

"I'm sorry," he whined.

"Can you guys deal with this later and focus on my sister?" I said grabbing the phone from Corbyn.

"Brandon?" he asked.

I knew Dru from I was in high school. He was just like me and would play around with the hearts of females until he met Kristen. She was a transfer student and suddenly he just fell in love with her.

"Who else would it be?" I asked sarcastically.

"Batman perhaps?" I could hear him laughing.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes Andrew," I said in a cold voice.

"Ok, I'm sorry!" Dru gulped. "Tomorrow you guys can come by my place, I'll send Corbyn the address."

"Yeah," I said hanging up the phone call and handing it to Corbyn.

"I didn't know that you knew him," Corbyn said continuing to play on his Nintendo Switch.

"Yeah I did, I just didn't know he was a hacker," I admitted. "Where's Liza by the way?"

"She made friends with this chick and went shopping," he shrugged. "You know...Liza is really nice."

"I know," I said to him. "She's just so different."

"I hope that you'll guys will stay together for long," Corbyn says and I nod.

"I'm gonna order pizza, want in?" I asked him standing up.

"You don't have to ask," Corbyn mid-laughed. He was right, knowing him, you really don't have to ask Corbyn Besson if he wanted food because he was always hungry.

I ordered pizza and let Corbyn pay because he thought he was living a high life. Liza came in a few minutes later with a lot of shopping bags. I can't believe it's in the middle of the night and she decided to go shopping. Sometimes I can't understand women.

_________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! You know...I already made a trailer for this book but I can't put it on Wattpad because I have to upload it on YouTube and then put it on Wattpad.

Bye!!!

Love you all❤❤❤

Hugs and kisses