Chapter 33 - Justin is not right....he's left

♤Picture of Lora ♤

___________________

Courtney's P.O.V.

My head is about to explode, my heart is pounding, my feet hurt, my nails are ruined, my hair is messed up, my clothes are dirty, my uterus is shredding, and what else? Oh right, I WAS KIDNAPPED...AGAIN!

Not that I'm freaking out or anything but having to know that I was kidnapped twice made me wonder if I was that adorable.

"You're kidding me right?"

"You're not helping so I have to make my self laugh"

"Why are you laughing in a situation like this?"

"Because I want to be known for the happiest girl alive when she was kidnapped"

"Your stupid"

"Is that right? And what exactly have you accomplished in your life that makes Einstein?"

"You're still stupid"

"Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything"

"I'm your mind...I do know everything"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, like right now you're sitting in the basement of an abandoned house with that same Lora girl staring at you waiting for you to wake up so that she can torture you and make it a living hell!!"

"Knowing that...I'll just act dead"

"Courtney acting dead isn't going to help"

"Of course it will because if I do act dead, they'll think I'm really dead and then they'll probably feed me to their dogs and...I think I'll wake up"

"Yeah whatever"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. Now I felt really stupid because everything my inside voice said was true. I was definitely in a basement of an abandoned house, sitting in a wooden chair, one hand handcuffed to a pole beside the chair.

"Oh, someone's finally awake," a voice from behind me said. I could hear the person's heal against the floor. I looked up and saw Lora standing in front of me. "Gosh, I hate you."

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks so," I fired at her, and then out of nowhere, she slapped me in the face.

"You bitch!" she fired at me and slapped me again.

"Being a bitch is a tough job, but someone's got to do it," I smiled at her and wiped the blood off of my nose.

From behind me, the door was opened. Large footsteps started to come down the stairs. The sound of the footsteps was now gone and a large pair of hands ran through my hair. Lora looked behind me at the figure and fear crept up on her face.

"Courtney Nicole Kelly," the voice said but I didn't answer. "Such a beautiful sight."

"Perverted much?" I asked and smacked the hand away from my head.

"Sassy...I like sassy," the voice said and then the figure appeared in front of me. "No wonder Harry likes you."

"He's hot"