Chapter 37 - Company

Dytto!!!!!☝☝

Warning: This chapter is a Spoiler for those who watch Riverdale and Shadowhunters: the mortal instrument. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't read it... just don't get mad at me😆

Hehe

Enjoy!!

__________________

Harry's P.O.V

We were walking the streets of Miami, just to find the layer of those creepers who took Courtney. I had an idea of where they were but I wasn't so sure. Leaving the town there was a back Street that led to an old damaged building. It's weird that I remember what exactly took place. This building was no other than the same bank that was set under fire by a group of idling troublesome boys, us.

Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and I were just trouble walking in the streets. We broke into shops, technical stores, restaurants, and bars, taking anything that was vulnerable.

We all broke into the bank that night.

__________________________

Flashback

"You guys ready?" I asked them.

We were all standing outside of the building. The sky was dark and the only sound you could hear was out tattered noises and the cool wind racing through the air.

"As ever," Niall snorted.

"Liam are you done picking the lock yet?" I asked Liam who was struggling.

"Professionals take time Harry," Liam mumbled.

"Professionals my ass," Louis laughed.

"Zayn you got the bags?" I asked Zayn.

"All here," he held up two black bags.

"Mask on everybody," I say and we all dragged on some black materials which we cut holes in for the eyes and nose.

Liam finally was able to pick the lock and we went in. Louis said he already hacked into the security cameras and disabled them. I already took care of the guards which they were now in a stripper club downtown. It was really a stripper club because I just paid a few girls to go in a coffee shop, strip, and get them drunk.

"What's the lock combination?" Niall asked Liam.

"24BIAC," he answered.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Zayn asked.

"Twenty-four bitches in a club," I said and the guys laughed.

"Keep it down guys," Louis says.

"I'm going by the ATM," Zayn said and wandered off.

We filled one bag and were ready to leave when we noticed Zayn hadn't returned yet.

"Guys I found twenty dollars," Zayn said and was running towards us not knowing there was a laser right there on the floor.