Chapter 14 - Brownies

_______________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

"Courtney just put the butter knife down," I begged her as she came closer. "And let's just talk about this."

"Is there something going on between you two?" Louis asked staring at both Courtney and me.

I ignored him and focused on Courtney.

"Yup there's definitely something going on," he spoke.

"Nothing is going on," Courtney said still pointing the knife at me. Niall saw that he was free and ran like his life depended on it.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked.

"Courtney I-"

"You took me away from my brother, my friends... throwing snowballs at Corbyn......let Hannah dress me up and do my makeup like she does every year," a small smile came upon her face.

"Look I had no choice, I had to bring you here," I assure her.

"No choice?" she mid-laughed.

She looked at me with her cute puffy eyes and began to laugh. She went over to the counter and sat on one of the stools. She laughed holding her stomach and then stopped.

I looked at Liam, Zayn, and Louis asking them for help because this girl was crazy

I looked at Liam, Zayn, and Louis asking them for help because this girl was crazy. Instead of them helping me they coughed and ran out of the room. I went over to the counter and sat across from Courtney.

"There's a Gang after you that wants to kill you," I spoke. Way to put it, Harry. Courtney stared at me for a while and then began to laugh.

"CAN YOU STOP LAUGHING AND LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed at her which made her flinch a bit.

She buried her face in her hands and groaned. "You don't believe me do you?" I asked her and she chuckles.

"Nope," she replied popping the P. "Who was the brunette?"

"I'm literally talking about you getting killed and you decide to ignore me and asked me about a chick," I hissed at her.

"Chick? Oh....my....gosh," she gasped covering her mouth. "You're a player!!"

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked her and she brags. This girl is crazy!!

"No....actually I'm American," Courtney said playing with her shirt. Gosh, that's so damn cute.

"Courtney there are people...trying to kill you!" I exclaimed.

"You don't say," she shouts putting her hands in the air which made her shirt adjust up a little, showing her bare stomach.

She's gonna be the death of me.

I got up and left her in the kitchen. I can't believe that I told her there are people after her and she takes it as a joke. I walked into the living room and saw the guys fighting over the remote. Sometimes they act really immature. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What day is today?" I hear Zayn.

"The 22nd, why?" I replied.

"Aren't we gonna buy a tree or something?" Niall asked lifting his shoulders.

"No," I said in a cold voice. They began to mumble something to each other, "What was that?"

"Nothing," they all said in unison.

"Niall, did you throw away the Hash Brownies?" I asked him.

"Nope, I just left them on the counter," he said taking a sip of his shake.

"Oh no," Liam said looking at me.

"Why y'all fussing?" Niall asked not seeming to care.

"Courtney!" Louis, Liam, Zayn and I say in unison. We rushed into the kitchen only to find Courtney on the floor and the basket of Hash Brownies empty.

Niall came into the kitchen and looked at Courtney, "Oops."

"I'm addicted to you floor," Courtney said talking to the floor. She then got up and ran over to the fridge taking out a jar of pickles, a banana, and a lemon. "Behind every successful man is his woman," she said holding up the jar of pickles and the lemon. "Behind the fall of a successful man is usually........another woman," she said holding up the lemon.

Niall began to laugh and so did the guys. I couldn't help myself seeing Courtney like this so I laughed as well.

"Someone people say if you can't beat them..join them, but I say if you can't beat them...beat them because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise," she said taking to the banana. She started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Zayn asked her laughing and holding his stomach.

"I'm laughing at my problems, everyone else does," she smiled and started to skip around the kitchen and then ran into the living room. We followed behind her and saw her in front of the television.

"You know, a TV can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer," she said playing with her hair. Niall fell on the ground and started to laugh harder.

She walked over to the dining area and picked up a rag and smelled it, "Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?"

I started to laugh and stopped when I saw Courtney on the ground. She was out cold. I went over to her, picked her up in my arms, and carried her up to her room. I placed her on the bed and covered her with the sheets.

"Goodnight my crazy kidnapped girl," I said kissing her forehead and leaving her.

________________________

I like high Courtney😂😂 Don't you?

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment...

Bye Lovelies 😘