Ugly// Courtney Act X Reader

A/N- Okay hi, I know I've done one like this previously (the OG's will probably briefly remember) but I took it down shortly after. I want to redo it to a better standard that I'm happier with and I'm feeling hella inspired tonight, so enjoy! (video above is the readers (your) dance. 

I finish brushing a quick layer of powder on my face, I was getting ready to go onstage and had to make sure the finishing touches were complete. I was wearing a sleek black wig that lay down my back in gentle curls. My makeup was, if I do say so myself, looking amazing, and my outfit in my opinion was on point. I was wearing a beautiful white dress with a corset top that pulled in my waist and made my curves pop whilst the bottom flowed from my waist into a light and breezy skirt (photo above). It was one of my favourites and one that was easy for me to move around in when doing a number whilst making me feel confident and beautiful. I slide my feet into a pair of plain white heels and make my way out to the main stage, the audience had been seated for around 10 minutes and I let a natural grin tug at my lips, nothing made me happier than performing. I make my way onto the stage and smile wider when the audience cheers loudly.

"Hello guys, gals and our otherwise identifying pals. My name is Parma, Parma Violet and tonight I'll be your opening act, for the past 7 nights and for the next 4, I'll be opening for the one and only Courtney Act!" I say, the audience whooping and whistling at the mention of Courtney. 

"I agree, she is amazing.  Well before I get started tonight I just wanna talk a bit, for those of you who know me, Hi, how are ya?" I say, my words a reference towards one of my favourite influencers, Jeffree Star. "And for those of you who don't, Hi, my drag name is Parma Violet and my real name is Y/F/N  Y/L/N. I'm from Y/H/T (Your HomeTown). I like dogs/cats, my favourite season of drag race is F/S and I like to Dance, sing and write." I say, giving a brief introduction, there was no real reason for it but I liked to make that partial connection with the crowd, builds more of a relationship in my opinion. I kick my heels off, deciding to start with a dance, I walk to the centre of the stage as the start of 'Lady Marmalade' begins to play, I take a breath as I get into position. (Refer to video, I wont describe the dance really, I think its really good though so it'd be good if you watch it)

As the music plays I let my body get taken over, the smile on my face only leaving for a few brief moments when I focused really hard. I let me body twist and roll to complete my dance moves as I let the hoots from the crowd wash over me, it seemed to spur me on more as I completely lost myself. When the music drew to a stop I froze, my arm over my head as my body leaned slightly to the side. I let out a puff of air before I ear a roar of applause from the audience, I bite my lip and give them a huge smile. 

"Aw thank you guys! Awh shucks I'm blushing" I say, my cheeks glowing a light pink as I walk to the front of the stage. "You guys are so sweet" When the cheers die down I smile and step back into my heels. 

"So what shall I do next?" I ask. "Sing?" I hear a couple of whoops and take that as a yes. 

"Okay, I'm thinking either... Dirty Diana or Jolene?" I say, deciding to let the audience decide, I partially expected Jolene to be chosen but was pleasantly surprised when most of the crowd called for the Michael Jackson classic.

The lights on the stage dim and the sole light focuses on me. 

"You never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me"  I had walked forward slowly, my eyes rake over the room full of people before I swiftly turn. 

"She's saying that's okay
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart" Throughout the verse my hand travelled from my upper side to my lower side, when I finished the word 'heart' I yanked off my skirt swiftly. Revealing the top of my dress to be a corseted bodysuit.