This is weird//biadore

The pair sat on the tour bus, they were waiting until they heard the click of the door closing signalling the Aussie had left. The season 4,5 and 6 girls were all on tour, the top three of season 6 were the only ones in their tour bus as everyone else had scattered to all the different local bars. "Bye! Don't wait up!" Courtney called, skipping out of the bus. Immediately adore grinned and looked at Bianca who may not have been as smiley but she had the same glint in her eye. Adore stood and stalked slowly over to the older queen, she saddled her lap and leaned down, the older queen didn't try to stop adore as she pressed her soft lips onto hers. Rather than being pushed away, adore was pulled closer as her kiss was returned, deep down it was killing them both keeping this secret, they could barely express their feelings all day when they were surrounded by the other girls. Bianca cupped adores pale, soft cheek, revelling in the kiss for the moment, it wasn't often she could do this so when she could she liked to enjoy herself, savour the moment. Adore bit Bianca bottom lip and giggled as the older queen grunted, they both pulled apart. "You're cute" adore says simply, a small smile on her face. Bianca chuckles "like the side of a brick house" a small giggle left adore as she leaned back down to kiss her partner, it didn't start out so cutesy, infact, the both fought against the feelings for a while, adore says since the final but she knows that it's been longer than that, Bianca flat out says from their competition days. The kiss got more heated as bianca clawed at adores shirt, when she finally got it off her hands ran over adores toned, soft skin.

"This is weird..." the Australian voice whispers outside the window, she had met Willam and realised she had forgotten her wallet, they hard a noise let's say and when they peeked in the window they realised, everything had clicked into place. The weird looks, the tension, the unspoken conversations they would have. Courtney smiled to herself, they really deserved this, she leaned across and kissed my cheek "well I guess it's a real date, you have to pay for my drinks" the Aussie skipped happily alongside her own partner...

A/N- I'm soooo sorry this is so short and shit! A lot has happened lately but I won't bore you. I've just published a new RP book so please go check it out, I'd love for some of you to get involved, please just try it, it'd mean a lot!❤️