Whoops//trixya

Katya cackled at trixies intro "that's vile!" She breathed, lightly slapping trixies arm over again. Trixie laughed and flicked her bright blonde hair over her shoulder, Katya cleared her throat. "And I'm the stain on your mattress that's been there since that one wet dream about Morgan freeman, Katya" Trixie pulls a disgusted face despite her laughter "I wish you werent" Katya screams with laughter and taps trixies arm with her rather large fan. The pair finish their intro as always, having to take breaks in between to have a laughing fit which would soon be edited out, when they finish trixie looks at the screen "okay so what are we talking about today?" A voice off camera speaks up "we're gonna play Kiki, Kai Kai and kill" Katya claps her hands and trixie laughs at her. "Okay who's the first set?" She asks. Three pictures are handed to them; roxxxy, adore and violet. "Oh easy! Kiki with roxxxy, Kai Kai with adore and kill violet" trixie says wig a shrug and a short laugh, Katya nods. "Oh me too! I feel like adore would be rather adventurous" she says, wiggling her eyebrows, trixie chuckles but slightly less enthusiastic this time, she knew that Katya liked making her jealous, she knew that she loved to tease trixie. She rolled her eyes and tried to shake off the jealous feelings that her partner was making her feel. You see, the pair were an item and they had been for a year, no one knew though, they wanted to keep the fans in the dark at the moment because they knew the kind of pressure they would face. "Okay, next three" they're handed another set; Katya, ginger and mimi. Trixie laughs, she knew how to get Katya back. "Oh I already know mine!" She starts, Katya gives her a curious look as she continues "Kai Kai with ginger, kiki with mimi and kill katya" she says sweetly, Katya just sticks her tongue out at the Barbie, trying not to let her see her discomfort, I mean cmon MIMI?
Katya narrows her eyes at her and speaks "well I'd Kai Kai with ginger and kill the other two bitches, that is after I kill trixie too" she says with a wink, trixie lightly shoves her as she laughs. The thing is, most of the WOW crew they worked with knew about them, only the trustworthy ones though. "You're a cunt" trixie cackles, Katya smiles "ahh but my sweet, naive Barbie doll, you love me" she says, sidling up to trixies side. Trix rolls her eyes "do I?" She says teasingly, Katya decides to challenge her "if you didn't then I couldn't do this" she pulls trixie to her and connects their lips, at first trixie doesn't do anything out of shock but when Katya nibbles on her lip she kisses her back, feelings flame ignite. Katya pulled away, a triumphant look on her face "see, you lovveee me" Trixie rolls her eyes and looks at Katya more closely before groaning "cunt! Now we have to fix our lipstick!" Katya chuckles as trixie walks over to a small mirror in the corner of the room where she touches up her smeared lipstick, Katya does the same with a compact mirror. "You guys know the deal, edit the kiss out" trixie says, leaning lightly onto the directors shoulder who nods knowingly. "I know trix, I know" trixie smiles and ruffles the non existent hair on his bald head. She sits back down and continue the show...

"TRIXIE MATTEL AND KATYA ZAMOLODCHIKOVA AN ITEM?? PROOF!!"
Trixie groaned as she saw the video, most likely another tumblr account trying to make something out of the zero evidence, regardless she clicked onto the video, some of these videos were amusing, Trixie was just about to leave for a gig but decided she could spare a few minutes. "Here's proof of how your favourite drag duo are really together!!" The voiceover announced, to Trixie she surprise and horror a video of them kissing appeared on the screen, even Trixie couldn't play off that it was all as an act, the pair had so much love in their eyes. The video looked like it had been filmed on a mobile and at a bad angle, as if they were trying to hide the fact that they were recording. It started as a BTS of the UNGHHhh episode but then the kiss happened. Trixie immediately called on Katya who was in their bedroom packing her small handbag, the blonde Russian transvestite walked in "hey baby" she leans down and kisses Trixie, Trixie kissed her back but then hurriedly pointed at the screen "look!" Katyas eyes widened but after a second she looked calm again "ooh they got my good side!" She says, admiring herself in the video, Trixie was amazed. "HOW ARE YOU BEING SO CALM?!" She asked, her heart beating quickly. Katya sighs "look, we both know they would somehow find it eventually, we're as well to just roll with it, besides, I don't want to have to hide how much I love you" Trixie pauses, as she lets the words sink in she realises that Katya is right. She reaches out and takes the girls pale hand "I think we should confront it at the gig tonight... we can tell people the truth" she smiles at Katya who grins widely. Katya pulls Trixies waist closer to her and kisses her, trixie kisses back passionately, a newfound feeling of freedom filling her chest. A the pair pulled away they rested their foreheads together, Trixie looks at Katya and groans "for fucks sake! Lipstick bitch!" Katya cackles as they go to the bathroom to fix their makeup, as they joke around they both realise, they'd be okay...