shinkx

Okay guys, I've had a few ideas about the previous shinkx chapter, I'm thinking about making it a separate book but I'd need a cover. If anyone is good at making covers I'd really appreciate it and I'd give you full credit in the bio and first chapter. Please message me if so, I'm really excited for this so here's a sneak peek for the first chapter...

Jinkx took a deep breath and stepped out of the cab, she had held her face in a stony mask. She approached the run down house, it looked abandoned on the outside. She shakes the thoughts away and walked in the rusty gate, the garden was overgrown and filled with trash. She walks up the steps and knocks on the door which had its paint peeling of, revealing the dark wood underneath. Jinkx could hear  shouting behind the door before it's swung open to show a tall girl with messy blonde hair "can I help you?" Her eyes raked over jinkx who was wearing tight black jeans and a simple shirt, jinkx cleared her throat "well um, I'm jinkx... monsoon" Alaskas eyes lit up, she nodded "ah okay, cmon in kid, we're just dealing with some business in the kitchen so wait for me in the living room" Alaska commands, jinkx obediently goes into the living room and sits on the sofa. The house looked cleaner inside than it did outside which jinkx was thankful for, she glances around at the paintings on the wall, most of them black and white. After about ten minutes she heard the front door closing then the loud clicking of heels, she looks at the doorway to see Alaska in tall heels, a tight black tube top and jeans. A girl stod beside her with bright green hair to her shoulders, a neon patterned shirt with black leggings and neon wedges. The girl was wacky and jinkx was curious "this is detox" Alaska said simply, sitting next to jinkx. Detox simply stared at jinkx with a knowing smirk on her face. "So I'm guessing you were filled in?" Alaska asks, jinkx nods nervously. Alaska grins, she made jinkx feel like prey "perfect" the blonde girl says...

Okay! Please keep giving me feedback, I love to hear your opinions. I'm planning on keeping jinkx's origin a kinda mystery for now. This is obviously how jinkx got involved with them and how the gang has grown in the few years. If there's anyone that wants a featured character as a gang members then let me know! I'm taking 3 or 4 and you'll have to let me know
Full name
Age
Origin
Gang leader (lasky or sharon)
Attitude
Looks
Style

Basically things like that
I'll take 4 and have 2 in ech gang so if there's already 2 people in laskys gang then you'll have to be sharons.
Idk if anyone will wanna do it but let me know

Byeeee guys 😘