Baby blue eyes/part 4

Sammie could feel her heart thump violently against her chest
Beat
Beat
Beat
She finally opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror, there staring back at her was a beautiful young woman with long black hair, life filled, vibrant blue eyes and a dash of freckles on her nose. She stood in a mermaid style wedding dress that emphasised every curve, she had a simple tiara on and a veil that barely touched her shoulders. She knew all she had to do was walk out the door and she'd be ready to walk down the aisle.
"You look beautiful" she turns and smiles at the man before her, he reaches out and holds her hand, a puzzled look crosses his face before he sighs loudly.
"Shit, line?" He calls, the director lets out a sigh and signals that the cameras have stopped rolling.
Martin, the director, speaks up
"You say 'I'm so proud of you, your mother would be too'. You're her father! Show a bit of emotion! Grieve for her mother!" He says, Sammie folds her arms, the dress had a slightly uncomfortable corset but she didn't complain, she was so excited to finally be the leading female role in a movie. When the cameras started rolling again the pair made it through the scene without screwing up again, something Sammie was glad about, when the clock struck 2:30 Sammie turns to Martin
"I have to go, remember I said I had a doctors appointment" Martin nods.
"That's fine, we're basically done for today anyway, see ya later kid" with that, Sammie goes back to her dressing room and changes into her own clothes, hanging the extravagant dress up. She had decided to meet her partner warren at the clinic, they were there to find out about conception, the pair had started trying for a baby. Now that Sammie's 25 she felt that she was ready, she had told Danny but told him not to tell roy until she was definitely pregnant so she could surprise him. She had been having stomach cramps the past few days so hoped that it may be a sign, when she got to the clinic she checked in and went to the waiting room where she immediately saw warren. She runs to him and hugs him tight
"Hi baby" she says, trying to hide the excitement in her voice, she could tell warren was excited too by the way his eyes glittered in the light. He had taken the day off work to come to sammie's appointment with her, he worked as an agent, kind of how the pair met really. She briefly dated some douche bag singer and it ended on bad terms, his agent, warren tried to smooth things over and keep everything away from the public. They met for a professional dinner to discuss how they might keep both their reputations in tact, after that they begun to fall for each other. Of course roy and Danny were over the moon when they met her long term partner, after 8 months together they decided to move in together, now 4 years later they were going on strong.
The pair pull apart when they hear sammies name being called, they walk to their designated room with baited breath. They walk in to see a doctor, he was slightly balding and had a small grey moustache, his facial expression was one of business and he seemed very no nonsense.
"Hello miss haylock, my names doctor Davies. I believe you're here in hopes that you're pregnant?" He asks, Sammie nods and interlaces her fingers with warrens.
"Yes doctor" he looks at some notes.
"And you haven't taken a pregnancy test yet?" He asks, his brows furrowed, Sammie shakes her head.
"I didn't want to get my hopes up incase the result was wrong" she says, the doctor just nods.
"Well let's get you on the bed and we'll check if you're pregnant first, then we can discuss our options" Sammie does as instructed as she lays on the medical bed in the corner of the room and pulls up her shirt until it rests under her breasts. The doctor sits in front of a monitor that was next to the bed, it had a lot of different buttons and the screen was black, blank and grainy. Doctor Davies gets a squeezy tube bottle from a dish connected to the monitor and spreads some on her flat abdomen. Sammie flinches as the cold gel sits on her pale skin, the doctor takes a handheld stick connected to the monitor and presses it onto the gel covered area, the doctor scrutinised the screen for a moment as warren and Sammie looked at each other, holding hands. Both of them were feeling nervous, after 3 months of trying no wonder, they knew these things took time but it didn't make them any less impatient.
"Ahem... you don't appear to be pregnant but if you look here" the pair turn to the doctor and look at where he was pointing on the screen, a small blurry white clump was on the screen.
"This is something I'm concerned about, it could just be a meaningless cyst, a simple operation could remove it and if we're lucky it would only slightly scar the tissue, worst case scenario would be cancer" Sammies mouth immediately falls open, warrens grip on her hand tightens almost painfully.
"W-what would happen then?" She asks, voice slightly shaky. The doctor hands her a paper towel to wipe off the cool, slightly sticky gel
"If it is just a cyst then there's a 50/50 chance we can remove it and leave you able to conceive"Her hand fell from warrens as the doctor droned on about a biopsy, she managed to pick up the important things, he scheduled it at the nearest hospital for the next day. She knew that if she didn't manage to catch all the details warren would, he was always level headed and organised. It wasn't until they left the doctors office that it finally set in, Sammie turned to warren.
"think positively, I'm healthy, I'm fertile, it's just one of those things " she says surely, although her stomach was doing flips and her heart was skittering out of control. By the time the pair got home Sammie just wanted to go into bed, thoughts were circling her mind, would she ever have a child? Would she have to adopt like she was? She wouldn't mind adopting but she always dreamed of having a child of her own, she always dreamed of a child with her gorgeous blue eyes and dark hair. That night she could barely sleep, her thoughts kept her tossing and turning all night. Morning came and as she lay curled next to warren she thought about the day ahead, she was nervous of course, who wouldn't be. She had already decided not to tell her dad's until she knew, when the clock hit 9am she decided to wake Warren and get ready as their appointment was at 11. She quickly pulled on some sweats, a shirt and her trainers, she pulls her hair into a messy ponytail, warren pulls on jeans and a button down shirt but he only runs his fingers through his soft hair as a temporary way to style it. They manage to get into the car and make it to their appointment by 10:55am, giving them 5 minutes to check in.
In those five minutes they get into the waiting room just as the doctor calls on them, they follow her down a few different corridors before finally stopping outside of a room. The doctor leads them inside
"Hello, I'm janine Walters, I'll be performing your biopsy today. Basically we'll take send you in for a scan and we'll determine how large the cyst is and then we'll take some of your bodily tissue to test and see if you have any cancerous cells, if you'd sit on the table then we'll get started" she said, jumping straight to the point, Sammie nods and pulls herself onto the table.

About an hour later the pair were leaving the hospital hand in hand, it wasn't until they were driving home that someone broke the silence
"Don't worry, it'll be fine. They'll contact us ASAP and arrange for me to come get the cyst removed, then we try to have a baby" Sammie says, trying to convince herself as well as warren.
"I know..." he says simply, looking out of the window. Sammie knew that it was hard on him as well as her, he had always dreamt of having at least 2 kids, sammies biggest fear was that the test would say she had cancer. The thought was enough to send her into cold sweats, she shook the thought away as she leaned her head against the window, the week ahead was going to be one of the hardest ones yet

6 days later

Sammie sits across from her dads and next to warren as they ate in a cute little diner, the couple had managed to push back any bad thoughts during the past week and had continued life just as usual. That was until sammies phone buzzed to life and her ringtone filled the diner, she glances at the number and when she See's the familiar hospital number she excused herself, not without sharing a Look with warren that went unnoticed by her parents. She went to the bathroom and answered
"Hello, Sammie haylock speaking" she said, nervously pulling at her bottom lip.
"Hi miss haylock, it's doctor Walters from last week. We have the results from your last visit with us" Sammie held her breath as she waited for the doctor to finish, her stomach swirling.
"Thankfully you're cancer free" with those words she let out a sob of relief, tears immediately springing to eye, she had many restless nights worrying. She grins
"Oh thank god" she whispers to herself.
"But" the doctor starts. "If you want any hope at all of conceiving then you'll have to get the cyst removed, if left it won't cause a problem but it'll completely stop your chances" Sammie just nods although the doctor couldn't see.
"Sure, let's get it out" she could barely keep the smile from her face.
"Great, well, how about you come in next month and we'll operate, I'll send you a letter with the details"
After thanking her again and ending the phonecall Sammie let's out another sob of relief. She wipes the small trail of tears from her face and walks back out after composing herself, she slides back into her seat
"Guys, I wanna talk to you" she says, turning to look at her parents, wanting to give them an explanation before telling warren the news.
"I've been trying to get pregnant for a while now" she starts, she notices Danny grins, he already knew and probably got the wrong idea.
"I'm not though" she says, Danny's grin falls and is replaced with a look of slight confusion. "We went to see a doctor and I have a cyst" she says, I went for a biopsy last week to check for cancer" at this both her dads faces pale and warren looks away uncomfortably.
"What the fuck Sammie! Why didn't you tell us?" Roy demands, Danny had grasped his hand tight. Sammie shakes her head
"I didn't want to worry you guys until I knew if it was or not, it's okay though. It's not cancer" she says, a relieved smile settling onto her face. Warren turns to her quickly and grins, he takes her hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. She heard a relieved sigh from across from her. Her dads looked more relaxed but still not their usual selves.
"You should have still told us, we're your dads" Danny says, not angrily. Sammie shoots them a small smile
"I know, I just didn't want to worry you guys"
This is when roy spoke up again
"This cyst, is it still dangerous in any way?" He questions, she shakes her head.
"I don't think so, if I ever want to have children I'll need it removed but it won't cause any problems if left alone. Even if I do get it removed I don't have a guarantee that I'll be able to conceive" the three boys listen as she speaks.
"Are you getting it removed?" Roy asked, although he already guessed her answer.
"Of course, the operation isn't really risky and I'd rather have a chance" she said surely. With that she changed the conversation, it was in the open and she was safe,somehow deep down she felt peaceful and the thought of having a child of her own seemed to be that bit closer.

A/N- THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS!🍄
I felt that I had put a lot here just now so the next chapter will focus on her operation and the results.

Who's your favourite winner of the show?

I personally can't decide between Sharon, jinkx and Bianca, Trixie for all stars (although there's controversy on whether or not she deserves it I still love her!!)
I also think Aquarius going to become one of my favourites

Rupaul's Drag Race- queen oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara