Go fuck yourself!// witney

The AAA girls sung into their mics, smiling and dancing about the stage. As the song came to an end willam leant his arm on Courtney's shoulder, unbeknownst to the audience Courtney had to grit her teeth to keep from jerking away. The pair had been hostile with each other for the past week of the tour and it was beginning to annoy Alaska, she had figured that the night she decided to hang back at the tour bus whilst the other two went they had shared trade (something they did on occasion) and it had ended badly.
"Okay, I think this is the perfect time for a little ki ki, I am done and could use a seat!" Courtney says, pulling away from willam and sitting cross legged on the stage floor, Alaska pulled a face at her and made her way to the Side of the stage, she reemerged with a stool to sit on. Willam just perched on the edge of the stage, her legs dangling over the side, Alaska glances around at the audience.
"Okay, how about we take some questions?" She suggests, a few whoops from the audience give her the answer she needs, she runs to the side of the stage again for a moment and comes back with 3 microphones.
"Okay, make 3 lines, we'll try to get through as many people as possible" when the 3 lines are formed she hands them to a guy who stood off of the stage, he hands them to the person at the front of each line. The first few questions are simple, things like the queen's favourite season of the show or their favourite winning queen. A young girl, maybe 19, dressed in a floor length maroon dress with ref hair took the microphone.
"I and I'm sure a couple others, am sensing some tension between willam and Courtney, what's that about?"
Alaska looks at willam and glares discreetly when their eyes meet, Courtney was the first to answer after a brief silence. She laughs a little
"Willam's willam, he'll always piss us off but we're a group and although we may have disagreements we're still the same AAA girls" she answers, not really saying that she had forgiven willam but it was enough to appease their audience into thinking they were still great friends. The next person to walk up was a young man who looked to be in his 20's, he had black hair and a muscular body.
"What's the last thing you guys fought about?" At this Courtney's hand tightened around her mic, no-one in the audience seen it but Alaska noticed her tenseness.
"I can't really remember, probably something dumb like how this fuckin bitch leaves her dry ass weaves lying all over the place" this time it was willam who answered, the audience laughed at his jokey tone, not realising the lack of honesty in his words. The rest of the show basically continued like that, occasional the trio would tell a funny story or share a secret but the smiles were strained and the laughter echoed through empty chests.
As they stood backstage, taking off their heels there was nothing but a silence, as they walked to their bus the silence continued but this time Alaska occasionally tried to break it with a lighthearted insult or a joke about their day, of course neither of her blonde bandmates joined in with her false laughter. It wasn't until they got to the bus that the air begun to settle, willam went to the kitchen, Courtney the bed area and Alaska just sat in their main living area, watching golden girls on TV. As she watched she begun to de-drag, starting with her wig and her heels, then her corseted dress and pantyhose. Leaving her in her makeup and boxers, she was untucked under the flowy material of her dress. She made it through a solid 2 episodes before the yelling started
"Oh fuck off you Australian fuck!" Of course the voice belonged to willam, who moments later stormed into the queen's main living space where Alaska was, he had also de-dragged and was fresh faced wearing shorts and a willam shirt.
"Oh go blow yourself, arsehole!" Willam was soon followed by Courtney who had de-dragged like the other two.
"I would if I could cunt! Don't be an asshole just because you know I'm right!" Willam quips back, folding his arms. Courtney growls and stomps her foot
"You Are being an unreasonable twat and you know it! Why wouldn't it work? You just don't give enough of a fuck to try!" Willam glares at Courtney, obviously pissed at her words. He turns to walk out, his footsteps echoing throughout the room.
Courtney scoffs "great, leave! That's what you're good at!" At this willam stops dead in his tracks.
"Don't you fucking ever! It wouldn't work and you know it! Don't try to kid yourself with your delirious fantasies"
Hurt flooded Courtney's eyes, her face fell slightly before she put up a mask.
"Fine. If that's all it was to you then fine" before either of them could leave Alaska stands and walks between them.
"Alright enough! What the hell is going on with you two? There's arguing but this is a whole new level of crazy, tell me what the hells going on or I swear I'm not gonna continue the tour" Alaska says, folding her arms, of course she didn't mean it because their fans don't deserve the brunt of their problems but she knew that it would make the pair talk.
"Nothing, it doesn't matter" Courtney mutters, turning to leave, Alaska's arm shoots out and she grabs Courtney, pulling her back.
"Explain, now" her harsh tone made the pair look everywhere but her. The silence stretched out for 2 minutes, and then 5, when it got to 8 minutes willam cracked.
"Fine! Courtney and I fucked!" As soon as the words left her mouth Courtney glared at her and Alaska's eyes slightly widened, she knew they shared trade but she had no idea they themselves got it on.
"We fucked a few times..." she finished, ignoring the glare Courtney was directing at her. Alaska nods
"Okay... why are you guys arguing so much though?" She asks, letting go of Courtney's arm. The Aussie blonde sighs
"Lets just say I may have overestimated it, I may have started to like our arrangement-" willam cut Courtney off mid sentence.
"What she means is she wanted more but I'm trying to tell her, It. Won't. Work!" He said, directing the last three words at Courtney who rolls her eyes and settles into silence. Alaska's eyebrows furrow
"Why? Don't you want more or do you just want a fuck buddy?" Alaska asks, trying to play therapist for her friends. Willam just shrugs
"Our arrangement had always been friends with benefits, fuck buddies, it was never meant to go further, we both agreed on that because neither of us were ready to go out and get into fully functioning relationships with people!" A ghost of a smirk appears in Alaska's lips as she looks at willam
"That's not what I asked..." willam bites her lip.
"So what if I want more, sure, I do want more, much fucking more but it won't work and we all know it!" The Sharp finality of Williams tone was enough to make Courtney speak out
"And why not?! Why wouldn't it work?!" Willam folds his arms, his whole body tense.
"Look how it turned out for Alaska, you fucking know how her and Sharon ended up after the breakup, what if that happens and we break up but unlike them we don't make it better, we can't put up with each other. What happens then?" Alaska's eyes widen slightly, as do Courtney's. Her arms fall to her side
"That is not fair. You can't say we'd fail just because alaska and Sharon did! No offence Alaska but you guys weren't meant to be long term!" Alaska doesn't say a word, knowing there's truth in what Courtney said, not only that but it didn't feel right to say anything on her part. Courtney and willam stood in a small staring match, Alaska turns and discreetly leaves, letting the pair work through The rest on their own.
After around an two hours alaska finally leaves the bunks to get a glass of water, hoping the pair would have worked through their differences by now. On her way back from the bus's small kitchen she peeks into the sitting room to see willam and Courtney snuggled up on the couch, seemingly naked with a large blanket draped over them, they were looking at each other and seemed to be just enjoying each other's company in the moment.
"Well this is awkward" Alaska jokes, the pair finally notice her and Courtney turns a bright shade of red.
"I'm guessing you've cleared things up?" Alaska asked hopefully, she'd be glad to be rid of the constant arguments and tension. Willam nods
"We're gonna give us a go..." with that said he pulled Courtney closer to him and snuggled into her.

A/N- hi! This is basically what nobody asked for but I still kinda left it here, idk, I felt like doing something a little less requested, let me know what you guys think I guess.