Reunion// ajaxfarrah

All of the queens sat in rows at the reunion, aja had flushed cheeks after she watched the video of her and Valentinas remix, she still harboured some bad feelings for Valentina but pushed them away, knowing her feelings were effected by what she saw when everyone was on the show, everyone had been quite stressed and quite different due to the growing pressure of being constantly filmed. Ru cleared her throat and looked at the camera "well, we've seen fights, makeups and even remixes but we have one more surprise for you, even the queens involved will gag, check this out" all of the queens seemed confused as they looked at the screen, it started out as an episode of untucked farrah, aja and Nina sat sipping cocktails, Nina started self doubting and worked herself up into such a state of panic that she had a bit of a panic attack, everyone started flapping, the few cameramen had all scattered, some to get help, two took her outside for air and one ran to get her water, leaving farrah and aja alone. Now, there had been some let's say sexual tension between them for a little over a week after aja was given the option between fucking peppermint or farrah moan, aja answered farrah all too quickly so the girls teased them about crushing on each other. "So..." aja said, trying to think of something to say. "How have you been, we haven't really spoken much lately?" Farrah asks, an underlying awkward tone in her voice. "That's because someone didn't like the teasing" aja said playfully with a pointed dig in her voice. "Hey! You haven't spoken to me either" farrah protests, pouting. Aja doesn't say anything, she knows the other queens right, they sit in silence for a moment until aja takes a drink from her glass and when she brings it away from her lips she drops it, in her haste to stop it from hitting the floor she slides from the sofa onto her knees and tries to catch it, she ends up with the drink smashed between her and farrah, well, closer to farrah. The pink haired girl squeaked "bitch! You soaked me!" She stood up and frustratedly glared at aja and folded her arms. Aja stands and rolls her eyes "oh please it's like the side of your ankle, get over it" she rolls her eyes but Farrah growls in protest and stamps her foot lightly. "Stop being a child!" Aja says, irritatedly. Farrah shoots her a glare "maybe if you weren't so clumsy!"
"Maybe if you weren't such a crybaby you could get over it!"
"Maybe if you weren't an asshole I'd want to get over it!"
With each insult the queens stepped closer to each other in anger, soon enough their faces were inches from each other's.
"Maybe if you didn't say you'd fuck me we'd still be talking!" Farrah yelled quietly so no one would hear. Aja didn't say anything, she just stood for a moment before responding in a quiet voice "maybe if you wouldn't walk about like a fucking model all the time I wouldn't want to fuck you" Farrah just looked at her, both stood in silence for a moment but it was Farrah who made the first move, she meant in and grabbed Ajas shoulders, pulling them closer together. Although Farrah pulled aja to her they both seemed to lock lips together, ajas hands wrapped around Farrahs waist as the kiss deepened, aja licked farrahs bottom lip, coaxing a moan coming from the fishy queen. The pair sprang apart when they heard voices outside, getting closer, the pair checked their lipstick in a nearby mirror before Farrah threw herself onto the sofa and aja dropped down, pretending to be cleaning up the smashed glass and spilled drink. They could hear the door open just as they managed to get down, Aja struggled to keep her haggard breathing steady but somehow managed to keep it kinda on the down low. Alexis was the first to come in, she sat next to Farrah who had a deep blush on her cheeks which Aja was sure she had one to match, Nina walked in behind the others, the crew surrounding her. Everyone seemed unsuspecting as the pair kept their distance...
As the video came to a stop the queens all gasped, aja's eyes were wide and farrah mirrored her shocked expression, they both felt eyes on them but none knew what to say. Peppermint smiled "I was gonna take it personal that you didn't wanna fuck me" she leaned in and gave Ajas knee a pat "but it's fine, I never knew how much sexual chemistry you really had" she giggled. Farrah looked like she was gonna bust into tears (although is that anything new?😂)  she stood up and walked offstage, not saying a word to anyone. When no one made a move to chase her Aja scoffed at them all "fucking great" she takes off into a quick jog to find Farrah, she followed the sound of the small sniffles until she stopped outside of an old storage closet, she knocked on the door twice "Farrah, it's me... I'm coming in" before Farrah could protest Aja slips through the door and closes it again, the only thing lighting up the dim closet was a small dingy lightbulb that had probably been in there for like 3 years. "Farrah it's okay" Aja said softly, wiping the younger girls tears. Farrah looks up at her "how can it be? Everyone will talk, it'll become a scandal and people will just wanna know about that" she said sighing and folding her arms. "People will just be wanting to hear about the random hookup on drag race" she said bitterly. Aja stepped forward and took the girls hands in her own, she tilted Farrahs chin up to look at her "what if it wasn't just a random hookup?" She said, Farrahs eyes widened. "Wha?" Before an explanation could be given Aja leans in and kisses her, farrahs arms wrapped around Ajax neck whilst ajas went around farrahs waist, they fit together like a puzzle. Farrah smiled into the kiss, to her this felt right, when they finally pulled apart they still stayed in each other's arms. "Shall we go out there?" Aja says, despite the small bout of anxiety Farrah felt she pushed it away and gave Aja a shaky smile "sure... why not" the intertwined their fingers and left the closet, they walked boldly out, right onstage and moved their chairs to sit beside each other. As they do this they act like they don't notice as all the queens whooped. When they sat down, their hands still linked they share a look with each other before looking straight at the camera and raising their joined hands. The other queens grinned, shea handed Sasha $50 and eureka handed alexis $20. From off camera one of the camera men ran over and handed ru a couple of notes, ru grinned and gave a small clap, whether it was for the money or for the relationship no one knows...

This chapter was requested by leonastewartt
I hope this was okay for you!💞💞