Not so much of a baby blue eyes anymore//part twoo

"DADDY!" Sammie called, Roy ran into the young girls room, she was sitting in a pile of different toys but she had her little replica dolls clutched in her hand. She sat in front of her 3 story doll house "what's wrong?" He asks, his voice full of panic, thinking she'd hurted herself. "Play dollies with me?" She said with a giggle, the 5 year old grinned at him as he let out a puff of air. "Don't you want dada to play? You know how great he is at being the little girls?" Roy said with a smile, a read for his husband hidden in his words. Sammie shakes her head with a pout "I want you to do it! I got a new doll and it looks kinda like you!" She spreads out her dolls (along with the new set she got earlier!) one had a honey brown bun on her head as well as a brightly patterned dress and over the top makeup, to be honest it was meant to be a clown doll that had been more twisted into a person. Roy laughs "gee thanks" she grins and thrusts it into his hand "just play and be a good daddy" Roy laughs and sits down cross legged, Sammie giggles and grabs a little
Girl doll with long locks of golden hair.
Danny stepped out of the shower and dried off, he pulled on a hoodie and a pair of jeans as well as his black boxers, he dried his hair half heartedly with the towel and went on a hunt for his husband and daughter. He followed the sound of childish and manly giggles coming from the end of the hallway, as quietly as he could he peeked his head round the door to see Roy completely boycotting 2 of the dolls and making a dramatic plot line, Sammie giggled along, loving how into it he was. "No! Beat it queen!" Roy exclaimed, making one doll shove the other down the stairs. This is when Danny decided to make himself known "I hope you aren't advocating violence for Sammie, I thought I was the irresponsible one" he teased, leaning against the wall. Sammie grinned as she noticed him "DADA!" She charged at him and leapt into his arms, he let out a small 'oof' as her elbow connected to his stomach, he didn't mind as he held her close and hugged her. "Hey baby" he smiled and rocked her back and forth, he may have not only seen her for an hour or so but he really missed her. "Oh look, you're here too Roy" he teased, biting his lip as he spoke to his partner. Roy narrowed his eyes at him "shut it hog body" Danny gives Roy a small wink "you love this hog body" he mouthed, Roy chuckles to himself and stands up "Shane and Ben just called, they wanna meet with us, willam and the shady elephant" Danny nods and Sammie pulls back with a grin "uncles?" She asks, excitement in her voice, Roy nodded in confirmation and she jumped from Danny's arms. "I'm gonna wear my pretty dress that uncle Shane got me! That and the tiara from uncle willam!" She giggled giddily as she ran from her playroom into the bedroom, Danny heard her closet door swing open and then the sound of her rummaging through her clothes. Roy chuckled "she loves that damn dress" Danny nods, for her birthday that year Shane had gotten her a purple princess style dress and willam bought her a glitzy tiara with purple stones to match, she didn't want to take them off for a month straight. "I'll go get her ready whilst you get dressed"Danny says, kissing roys cheek and making his way into sammies room. As soon as he walked in he couldn't help but smile, she looked so grown up as she tugged the dress so it sat right, she straightened it out "daddy zip me up!" She squealed happily. Danny got on his knees and brushed her gorgeous hair away, he pulled up the zip and spun her round to face him "you look absolutely amazing baby" she grins and wraps her arms around his neck, he gave her a tight hug, how had he gotten such an amazing girl in his life?
"You want me to put on your tiara?" He offered, she pulled back and nodded vigorously. Danny smiled and went to the shelf in her closet, it was just low enough for her to reach, he knelt in front of her again, he had picked up a brush this time. He brushed through her silky hair, giving her nose a teasing poke occasionally, making her giggle. When he had her hair silky and tangle free he slides the tiara onto her head, he adjusted some strands of hair and lets out a triumphant noise when he was sure it looked perfect. "You look stunning honey, tell ya what, how bout you grab one of your dollies and take it with us? I'm sure uncle Ben would love to see" Sammie nods and runs to her bed, she grabs a fair sized rag doll with brown curly hair and red painted lips, the doll was wearing a cute skirt suit with adorable chunky felt bracelets on. "I'm taking Nina!" She chirps, tucking the doll under her arm. Danny nods "sure baby, what shoes do you wanna wear?" He offers, looking down at her large collection, she pouts. "I wanna wear shoes like adores" Danny laughs at this, every time Sammie had ever seen him as adore she would always try to wear his shoes, even when she saw willam with his lovely shoes she'd try to steal them. "Sorry honey but you're too young... how about your diamanté flats?" He asks, holding up a pair of plain flats covered in shiny rhinestones, Sammie had fallen in love. She grinned and pulled them on, Roy walked into the room "you ready to go? We'll get some lunch when we meet the rest" Sammie jumps to her feet "race ya!" She runs ahead as Danny laughs to himself, she was so full of life. "You better hurry your ass or she'll try to Hotwire the car" Danny teased, despite he joke they both hurried up, she maybe wouldn't leave the house but she was still full of mischief, the men piled her into the car and drove to the nearby diner where they new the group would be waiting. The moment Danny opened sammies car door she had already unclipped her belt and was running for the diner door "UNCLE SHANE!" Roy hooked his hands under her armpits and lifted her off the ground before she could get far. "Calm yourself princess, we'll see them in a minute" she giggled as Roy carried her into the diner with Danny by their side. As soon as they entered the diner Ben had run to them "SAMMIE!" The young girl leapt from roys arms and into bens who invited her with a loving smile. Roy grinned and took Danny's hand, they'd soon be forgotten amongst the other queens, Sammie loved her uncles who had all welcomed her into the family gladly, Ben had lifted the girl and ran over to the table with the rest of the guys who all grinned when they saw Sammie. "Maybe I can find he time to sneak you off into the bathroom" Roy putted under his breath, Danny giggled but still blushed "we're parents now mister, no tomfoolery for us" he said, despite the idea not being the worst he'd heard.  Roy grinned and leant in, he kissed his cheek and pulled him gently to the others.  As soon as they sat down they were laughing already, Sammie had taken a holo Louis Vuitton from willam and was holding it in awe, willam was laughing at her wide eyes. Now, everyone knows that willam isn't the most approachable person but as soon as he and Sammie met they got on like a house on fire, he was the only person he wouldn't constantly, let's call it 'lovingly bully"
Shane had taken Sammie into his knee and Ben sat beside them, pleating her hair as willam told her jokes that sent her into peals of giggles... Danny smiled to himself, Roy's arm was around his waist and they both looked at the group with content smiles on their faces, this was Danny's life and despite there being trials along the way he loved where he had come to, who he has in his life. He loved his little family and knew that he wouldn't let anyone hurt them, this was his very own piece of happiness in a life full of twists and turns...

A/N- low-key already planning a part three but OHHHH WELLL. Let me know if you guys wanna see that, I'm working through the requests right now and I just say I'm excited for some of the chapters I have planned, let me know what you think and thank you for all the support you guys❤️ it means a lot✨
Requested by a couple of people✌🏻