Scarlet swan/ violetXreader

TW: Rape// I'll mark the area which may be triggering to some

Scarlet was always a dancer, since she was 3 years old she had been dancing most days of the week, her mother always supported her and pushed her to be the best she could be. That was something scarlet was grateful for, when she was 7 she was attending 3 types of dance classes, ballet, street and a modern dance class. She met a boy named Jason, he was just as competitive as her and immediately they were rivals, after a competition where both lost they became friends, it was sudden and the hatred soon became a love between friends. They would have sleepovers and practice routines together, when scarlet was 12 she focused solely on ballet and stopped attending her other classes, although she hated leaving jason she knew she wanted to be a professional ballet performer. She was still best friends with the boy and went to his recitals as he did her, as they grew into young adults Jason confided in scarlet and told her he was gender fluid and he wanted to explore the possibility of performing in drag, a decision that scarlet fully supported. After they were 'politely' asked to leave their current dance school because of their choices to perform as a woman they found burlesque, it was their calling. Scarlet immediately noticed how Jason (or violet as they went by on stage) lit up, they belonged on stage. Whilst violet progressed in their burlesque career scarlet progressed in the ballet area, she joined a more competitive ballet studio, the girls (and boys) were amazing, in violets opinion though scarlet was the best, something that scarlet highly doubted. Now that they share an apartment together whenever they see Scarlet practising they always watch, the way she moved was entrancing, it was immaculate and Violet was her number 1 fan.  When it was decided that swan lake would be the project of the year scarlet knew she had to be the swan, this was her chance to flourish. She knew there would a lot of competition so she stayed late every day except a Saturday and came in early, this brings us to today, the morning of the auditions. Scarlet wore her black leotard and her black ballet pumps into the audition room, it was empty save for the dance instructor she would have throughout the production of the show and her fellow dancer. She set her bag aside and walked to the centre of the room as she had already warmed up before hand, she felt the instructors eyes rake over her. His name was Eric, he was 42 and he was one of the most successful instructors in the state, this only added to scarlets growing nerves. To the instructor, scarlet was like a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the girls, while they had dull hair they scraped into a tight bun scarlet had flaming, silky orange hair that although was pulled into a bun, had some stray pieces that framed her slim face. Light freckles dusted her nose and her enchanting green eyes sparkled under the light.
"Name?" He demanded, checking his paper list, she cleared her throat.
"Scarlet Harrison" he just nodded and made a small note with his pen. As the music started to play scarlet took a calming breath and let the music take over her, her legs bent as she begun the dance for the bad swan, she felt herself let go as her eyes slid closed and she let the music possess her. Her body contorted and moved so smoothly that even Eric was impressed. She ended the dance as she made her way into the male dancers arms, that's when she heard a short burst of applause from Eric.
"Good, now to dance the part of the good swan" scarlet stood back up straight and got into her starting position, this time as the music played she knew this would be where she struggled, her movements were too choppy, not as precise and controlled as it should be. She cursed herself lightly as she spun on the wrong foot, she managed to finish the number without making too much of a fool out of herself.
"Frederick, you're dismissed for now, I have something to discuss with miss Harrison" the Male dancer took his leave, not giving either of them a second glance.
"Come sit with me miss Harrison" he says, patting the spot next to him on a bench. "Your black swan was stunning, truly magnificent. Your white swan however was lacking, I know that you could improve this, I know if you work hard you can do great things" scarlet smiles bashfully at him.