whoops, part 3 I guess?//

okay guys I decided to do a lil extra continuation chapter from just breathe part one and two, this one'll be the trixya wedding though, id let me know how you feel about it.

I pull on my floor length red gown, my hair was curled and put in my regular half up, half down with space buns. I adjusted my necklace and the black ring I got from jinkx who stoo next to me, wearing a red dress of her own but a different style. jinkx, adore, my dad and I were all bridesmaids along with kimchi. we all wore red dresses with our own style, I had on red converse as I didn't want to put too much strain on my feet, I glanced in the mirror and sighed. the fabric to my dress clungto my small tummy which had grown a bit "this did fit me in the store"  I huffed, trying to fix it. "you look amazing, you're being paranoid" she said, putting on a blonde wig that was layered and wavy, her dress was short and had a slit in the leg. mines had long sleeves and it was backless. I just nod and blot my lipstick "do I look okay?" I ask worriedly, she looks at me, moves about some of my hair and nods "awesome!" I grin at her, after a moment of lookin I find my phone on the floor under the makeup table, I send my BF/GF a text 'hey baby, I'm just waiting on jinkx, katyas getting ready right now. hows Barbie?'  it had been 3 years since that show and since then I had grown closer to my partner, even dad likes him. speaking of which, dad, adore and kimchi are with Trixie  "guys..." I look at the door to see Brian there in a black suit and a red tie, he had decided not to go in drag and that Trixie would be in a dress. I smile "holy shit! you look amazing!" I gush, he grins at me and I walk over to hug him, he returns it and then jinkx has  a hug. "are you almost ready?" I ask jinkx who gives me a thumbs up and grabs her purse, I grab my own and we all troupe out to the car that waited for us. I usher brian in and make sure we're organised. "what if she doesn't show?" he asks worriedly, I shake my head "don't be silly, she'll be there, a big pink blob with a smile" hechuckles and jinkx takes his hand "it'll b fine, stop worrying. jeez, we're not there yet and I already wanna turn to fucking drink" I laugh ad push her lightly . jinkx, brian and I joke around a bit until I notice the church in the distance, I tap brian and point at it "your soon to be she-husband is in there" he turns around with wide eyes "i cant!" he says, I shake my head. "yes you can. you love her and she loves you, you're doing this, cunt" I text my partner to make sure theyre there as jinkx talks some sense into him. The car draws to a halt and I look at jnkx, we both turn to brian "come on, out" he nodded, his eyes were wide and I could see him tremble. I take his hand "breathe! just breathe" I give him the advice I got long ago from my dad, that advice has gotten me through some hard times, he nods and starts to calm himself down. I catch sight of BF/GF near the entrance and I run over "hey! wheres trix?" I ask, they pull me in for a hug. "shes waiting round the other side until brian gets here, speaking of?" they begin to ask, I point over at the now calm man. I gesture a minute sign to my partner and go over to Brian "you ready?" I ask, he nods and gives himself a shake. "yeah... I'm ready..." I give him a tight hug before he walks over and walks into the church, I getjinkx and we go to find the other queens, when we do find them they look worried "there you are!" dad says, handing us both a bouquet, I smile at Trixie, she was beautiful in her pink princess gown dress. "okay, they're about to play the music" adore says, adjusting her hair clip. we usher Trixie to the doors and then line up behind her, instead of joining up with guys I'm gonna go with jinkx and my dad'll go wth Adore. The chosen music starts and Trixie shoots us all a final grin before turning and waking into the church elegantly, we follow behind and I notice the amount of drag queens in the audience.                                              we sat in silent awe as the pair exchanged vows, katya let a few tears fall which madeTrixie get slightly emotional. "i now pronounce you married..." the minister says, the newlyweds eagerly locked lips and put everything into it. as everyone cheers I make sure to cheer the loudest, I swiped away a falling tear and grinned, they deserved this more than anything.

I went to the bar and ordered drinks, we got to the after party and everyone was celebrating. when I sat down Katya was the first to comment "you're always the first one to get a shot... whats wrong with you?" she asks, eyeingmy water as I hand them all shots, my eyes widen. "oh um, no reason" she gives me a doubtful look and stays like that, she eyes me up and that made the others intrigued "okay fine! I... I didn't want to steal your thunder but I'm pregnant..." (BTW if you chose to hav a GF then in the story you just decided to start IVF and you were inseminated)) I bite my lip at everyone, they all looked shocked "congratulations cunt!" katya says, hugging me, they all hug me and start talking. "how far?" "when did you find out?" "are you happy" I tell them all the answers as the cooed, I look at mydad who still looked shocked, I walked over to him and sat next to him, resting my head on his arm "are you okay?" I ask, he nods. "I guess you could say I was shocked but I'm happy for you" I give him a smile and hug him tightly. "thank you... so much for everything you've done for me, I love you" I say, he smiles "i love you too..." after a moment of silence he speaks up "now, move over cunt, I wann rink and cant when yu're on me" he teases,i stick my tongue out him to which he returns causing me to roll my eyes