it's a drag ball!!// mixed

Trixie grasped katyas hand tightly in her own, excitement coursed through the pair like electric currents. "You ready to go in?" Katya asked, smiling at trixie who nodded. "We better hurry up, those hoes will be wasted before we get in there" she rolls her eyes playfully as they walk into the large building. The words 'DRAG BALL' were printed in bold letters on a large banner that was strung across the entrance of the hall. As they walk in some young guy in a suit walks over to take their coats, trixie pulls a face at katya as the boy leaves "we ain't fancy enough for people to take our coats... cmon bitch, I need a drink" katya cackles, her pearly white teeth gleaming in the light. "I second that!" Katya wore a knee length skin tight dress in her signature red colour, she had long, red, pleather boots with large heels. Her blonde hair lay in loose curls to her shoulders but of course katya being katya has a third eye attached to her forehead. Trixie on the other hand was wearing a flow baby pink dress, she had large, teased, blonde hair and large baby pink pumps. She had hot pink nails that paled in contrast to katyas sharp red ones. As soon as they stepped in the doors to the event they were swept up in the party atmosphere, people were dancing and laughing. Katya smiled over at trixie, her eyes raked down the other blondes body before their eyes met again. "Bitch don't kiss me yet, I don't want red lipstick" Katya rolled her eyes and settled for holding Trixies hand.

Meanwhile across the room bianca was fixing the back or adores dress "damn chola, we haven't even been her for an hour, how do you manage it?" Bianca asks playfully, fixing the place where the dress frayed a little. Adore giggled "oh shut up grandma" bianca spun adore around to face her "how bout you make me" she whispered, wrapping her arms around adores waist, adore rested her head on biancas shoulder "I really do love you bi" the older queen was wearing her typical style of dress in a royal blue colour, she had a matching headband and black heels. Adore was wearing a drapey black dress with leather rocker gloves and chunky leather boots, both of them just painted their natural nails black. Bianca kissed the top of adores head and swayed her gently "come on chola, let's go socialise, I think I saw Courtney about"

Bianca was right, courtney stood at a small table with the one and only willam belli, courtney was wearing a tight pink dress with soft ruffles at the bottom hem of the dress, she had her usual blonde beach curls and nude heels. Willam was her usual self, she wore a scaly green bralette with a long blue pencil skirt and blue heels, suprisingly not Louis vuittons. Willam was cackling and slapping the table whereas courtney had a slight blush "oh shush! Asshole" the soft aussie voice only fueled willams laughter. "Ah bitch I can't breathe" she wheezed, courtney pouted and crossed her arms "good, stop completely" willam only laughed at the delicate blondes sensitivity. "You love me really!" Willam grinned. Courtney just grumbled under her breath but still let her hand slip into her partners.

Now for the pairing that no-one expected, not even those involved, they were probably the last to expect it.  Jinkx monsoon smiled at her partner from the bar as she ordered them both a drink, as she walked over trying not to spill them her partner reached out and took it gently "thank you baby" sharon said, smiling warmly at jinkx who leaned in and kissed her cheek. "How ya feeling?" Sharon smiles at her "I'm fine, it's great to be back ya know..." you see, remember chad? He died, just a year after the wedding he was stabbed in a mugging and and lay in the street all night dying. That night sharon was at a gig and had no idea what happened, she was torn up and blamed herself so she took a hiatus from drag for a while, most of the fans understood although they were disappointed and they missed sharon. It was hard for her to do anything, she struggled to get through the day but just like a cliche when miss monsoon was the one to stay and help her until she got better, they fell for each other. It was quite a shock for everyone but no-one failed to be happy for them and support them, for the most part they were happy that sharon was okay. There were dark days but the pair always pulled through even stronger, it was a rare bond they shared. Sharon was wearing a smart jumpsuit with a grey wig and neutral makeup, jinkx had a touch of theatrical drama today, she was wearing a corsetted dress with a large skirt. She had button up boots and her signature ginger wig and she had a shawl draped around her shoulders.
Tonight most Queens came with their significant other, they socialised and drank and enjoyed themselves, near the end of the night when everyone was either drunk or tired, ru stepped out. Everyone fell into a silence and crowded round the stage area where he stood "my queens, my girls, you've all come a long way and I'm proud of each and every one of you, you've all came through so much. Death" she looked down at Sharon who gave her a watery smile. "Adoption" run continued, looking at bianca and adore. "We've faced so much together and I consider you all my family. This drag ball was a way to bring everyone together, to unite us again. We've faced a much division and negativity lately and I want to remind you all that family sticks by each other, we stick by each other. I want to thank each and every one of you, not only for coming tonight but for being a part of this special little thing called drag. Now say it with me, if you can't love yourself then how in the hell you gonna love somebody else can I get an amen?!" Everyone recited the famous phrase with ru. The atmosphere that night was warm, it felt like home and no-one even fought that night. If you're wondering how the night ended then everyone danced and drank all night, just after ru's speech something unbelievable happened, katya proposed which no-one expected, of coarse Trixie said yes which sent out a round of celebratory drinks for everyone...

A/N- hey guys, I know the ending was kinda shitty but I don't know, I kinda liked the idea of this chapter, maybe the execution wasn't the best but Idk I kinda like it
Anyway, bye guys